Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it worthy to have Paid to type captcha?

riddick09

Do you think guys that captcha images will be worthy our time? I experienced that there were so many issues that i read about this industry. But still many members are encourage to proceed to earn here. I know that there are still paying but knowing the time to consume to earn that dollars are not worthy.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think the earning to type captcha is quite low - usually the rate offered are around 1$ per thousand captchas and it is not as easy to continue typing as we can do reading from a book first it consist of special character and numbers and than the images are not clear so it consume more time to type them. I prefer paid to post where we earn better and job is also not boring like that of captcha entry.

Well, I find it worthless to enter captchas these days as it require huge amount of work and consumes a lot of time as compared to the other earning methods available online. I used to enter captchas in the past but soon found it that my internet bill was more then what I actually earned and therefore I left it.

I really hate captcha. Aside from the time and also of not just earnings we can get in captcha is the loading of the images. Plus the requirements of about 1000 or 10000 images is it quite boring and not worthy. If they increase those rate then it will be better. :D

I agree the work of entering 1000 captcha require much efforts and simultaneously the work is boring, bad quality of images may act as obstacles in process of completing the work and for that the low rate we get is really discouraging.

I really hate captcha. Aside from the time and also of not just earnings we can get in captcha is the loading of the images. Plus the requirements of about 1000 or 10000 images is it quite boring and not worthy. If they increase those rate then it will be better. :D

I agree with you as entering 1000 captchas or so requires huge amount of work and consumes time too. The best way or the only way to use capatcha is to do our work and at the same time we can enter catchas in between. However, by missing too many captcha entries, one can get banned from such sites as they do not pay to members who enter several wrong captchas.

Friends not only the remuneration we get is quite less so in my view it is more a waste of time,

but on another side it is boring work and require consistent attention so i feel it better to ignore these sites instead.

Yes, I do agree with you that the incentives offered by them to type captchas are very low. As far as I have noticed, it not only consumes hard work but also our electric bill and internet bill is more then what they do offer which is just frustrating.

Friends not only the remuneration we get is quite less so in my view it is more a waste of time,

but on another side it is boring work and require consistent attention so i feel it better to ignore these sites instead.

Yes, i have already stopped in captcha. But aside from boring is that what i heard of the crime made for the typing captcha. Did you heard that the doing this business hackers are able to surpass the problem in captcha and able to penetrate accounts that is why i stopped it immediately. :D

Yes, i have already stopped in captcha. But aside from boring is that what i heard of the crime made for the typing captcha. Did you heard that the doing this business hackers are able to surpass the problem in captcha and able to penetrate accounts that is why i stopped it immediately. :D

Do you mean to say that the captcha entry job is illegal and used for hacking purposes? I am really unsure about that. As fas as I know, it is used to send spam mails to several mail participants in huge amounts. That is how they profit from captcha job.

Do you mean to say that the captcha entry job is illegal and used for hacking purposes? I am really unsure about that. As fas as I know, it is used to send spam mails to several mail participants in huge amounts. That is how they profit from captcha job.

Yes, i have read several months ago that typing captcha job help hackers to penetrate with the money related sites. I dont know how but it was in the news article but then members of these captcha sites dont know about it. :D

Yes, i have read several months ago that typing captcha job help hackers to penetrate with the money related sites. I dont know how but it was in the news article but then members of these captcha sites dont know about it. :D

Well, I wonder how this is possible. Captcha entry jobs does help in sending spam mails but there is a chance of it to help the hackers as google or all of the major sites asks for captcha after entering wrong id and password and there system might be automatically checking username and password with our captchas.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well with the help of software now it will be easy to earn and type captcha images. I got yesterday my very first payment from a captcha site with the use of a software. So now im trying to have another payment as i know that it is also to have some payments in this program.
please can you share with us what type of software you use to make your captcha typing so easy.How really does it work for you? Is it some sort of helping to suggest code so you fill in the captcha box.

Do you think guys that captcha images will be worthy our time? I experienced that there were so many issues that i read about this industry. But still many members are encourage to proceed to earn here. I know that there are still paying but knowing the time to consume to earn that dollars are not worthy.

i do agree with you, i also treid doing that and it takes a lot of my time and in a day, i dont even get to have 1 cent. it takes so long for you to earn in captcha.