Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Easy Forex Strategies For Beginners

LRdude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be our basis in following the trend would it in the timeframe of D1, H1 or any will do? I think that these will really help but some expert traders dont told me really about the advantage of the trend but he gave us different strategy. :D

Well, it depends upon the trader. A trader looking to hold his position for a long time can even go for the weekly time frame. However, looking at the daily and monthly charts can give you an idea about the long term trend and you can trade on the basis of it. For short term trading, Daily or the 4 hours charts is the best.

• 2 months later...

Well, it depends upon the trader. A trader looking to hold his position for a long time can even go for the weekly time frame. However, looking at the daily and monthly charts can give you an idea about the long term trend and you can trade on the basis of it. For short term trading, Daily or the 4 hours charts is the best.

Totally agree with this one. I use 15 minutes and 4 hours charts and even weekly chart. But usually I use daily and weekly for fundamental analysis. 15 minutes and 4 hours for technical analysis.

Hmm. I have only used usually 15M and said that it is usually being used timeframe. Yup it seems that the longer the timeframe the hint for the trend since we can see the trend if its going up or down. I never have tried other timeframe well just if that is also depends on the deposits and the lot we have.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm. I have only used usually 15M and said that it is usually being used timeframe. Yup it seems that the longer the timeframe the hint for the trend since we can see the trend if its going up or down. I never have tried other timeframe well just if that is also depends on the deposits and the lot we have.

Try this. used 30 Min. Draft it. experiment. try to put a line between patterns. connect the previous low to latest high vise versa. Just do experiment in 30 mins. then depends on your platform you can view 1M or 5M (other platform has no 1M). In this way find the path of the line that you put in 30 Mins. That's how I do my scalping. I don't know if you understand what I mean or can visualize it. I'm sorry but I have no time to paste a picture of my draft. But I'm planning in three months time I'm going to open again my own hyip site. But that if I'm stable and master my strategy in forex trading.

Yes, trend is very important and most traders rely on support and resistance levels to place their trades and that is why those levels are very important. Basically the market will follow those patterns unless affected by some fundamental events.

Right now I don't use S and R. They are not as accurate as the indicators that I'm using. Since my strategy evolve from scalping, hedging and naked trade. I must always on the check of the reversal and swings. and also false dip and false rally. Usually when the market is bullish you expect a small dip before the rally or vise versa. that's why I don't use S and R. Because after the update your S can be your R or vise versa.

Try this. used 30 Min. Draft it. experiment. try to put a line between patterns. connect the previous low to latest high vise versa. Just do experiment in 30 mins. then depends on your platform you can view 1M or 5M (other platform has no 1M). In this way find the path of the line that you put in 30 Mins. That's how I do my scalping. I don't know if you understand what I mean or can visualize it. I'm sorry but I have no time to paste a picture of my draft. But I'm planning in three months time I'm going to open again my own hyip site. But that if I'm stable and master my strategy in forex trading.

Seems i clearly dont understand but i can visualize it. Seems like that i will have intersection of two lines not sure but how you did scalping really. Just hope to get more clear instructions or if you have time to put screenshot. Or even tell me what kind or what did you call that strategy. As im open to learn something new and start looking for easier way to get profit.

• 3 months later...

is this really a turorial for beginners. it is not that easy for me to understand though. although i know what he is trying to point at but still i am not able to understand it well fully. although i am able to grasp some of it. but yeah maybe it should be taught to beginners but it will take for me to understand or appreciate this.

• 1 month later...

Before coming into a business there should be reasonable. Many periods investors are coming into a place because of dullness or just to experience the pleasure of being brief or lengthy. This is a formula for disaster! You should always buy or offer any couple on a purpose that is practical to you. Whether this purpose is essential or specialized or both, always create sure there is a purpose.

Trend dealing is another technique that tries to utilize long-term goes or styles in the marketplace. A part of the Fibonacci technique known as the ABCD pattern is a way of trend dealing. In most situations, these techniques can be very profitable; however, they can also signify a much probabilities.

• 2 weeks later...

I think beginners need to go with easy strategies it will make them more comfortable trading and things will always be in their control. Averaging down is good strategy for beginners in my view as there are least chances of loss but you need to use little of availqble margin on trades.

Yes, novice traders should try first to have their simple strategies for instance of macd which is the most common strategy or indicator used. And sooner if they wanted to have better analysis or strategy then they can slowly add more of it or change for the betterment. For sure many traders do want simple and comfortable means of analyzing.

Newbies must learn basic first. theirs just too many basic strategy that they can adopt and try to use to trade in forex. I have started to learn basic and I pick up from their. Most newbies are just too lazy to try to learn how to trade in forex even using basic strategy. But too eager to trade in real account and when they loss money they blame forex because of its difficulty.

It makes more sense to try and adopt a basic strategy in your initial trades because newbies are may not in a good position to develop one for themselves at this stage. Rather take it easy and it you are able to start working on your own strategy all the best, but adopting one and reworking to suit you may be a good idea until you are more knowledgeable to develop yours.

Definitely, traders can use first basic or common strategy then sooner or later after they familiarized and tested it then we have to either enhance or stick to that strategy if it fit to us and we can make good trades. There were lot of basic strategies like naked trading as well as fewer indicators and easy to understand indicators.