Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I thought there are many activities in the DMT forum now. But seems still only few able to get back and I've seen also some changes in the chatbox and also the admin able to be online. I hope to see faster payments this time so others will be encouraged.

i think this is the only fast paying forum for now and i think if the admin of this forum can make payment twice a month,then this program will really see lots of attention for post member,the forum remain the only paying forum and i hope activity with members will resume on this forum very soon,as i think this forum is the best

^ good to see nice feedbacks about how the forum remains paying their members.. i get to witness other paid to post sites that have stopped their monetary service to the posters.. it's really sad knowing their decisions because they've been part of my online earnings... hope they will go back as paid to post sites as yesterdays...

Yes this is one of the forum which is still paying and the admin mayur do pay on time so there is nothing to worry about this one just keep on posting and you will be rewarded for your handwork period

There is a lot to worry about,though admin Mayur is really doing well in still processing payments in the forum. It will be better if he can improve on the fastness of the payment this would make the forum to get good alexa ranking and it will also make the admin to get advertisers on time.

"good alexa ranking and the Admin will get more advertisers" right. The is very clear to understand for all but in terms of payment, it will be very ok if he maintains the forum but paying workers once a month than not paying at-all like other PTP forums which have stopped paying because of one thing or the other.

I couldn't make posts here in DMT for some weeks now due to some error i had been experiencing which specified that i wasn't permitted to visit the forum, and that i should contact the admin. However, its good to know that I'm able to login and make posts here today. I just hope the error doesn't repeat itself.

This forum is really one of my favorite forums, i like to surf the general topics created in this forum as it provides some rich content in other fields not only in making money online fields but it has some mistakes in the forum script which really could make the members leave it forever.

I'm soglad I have been able to post on the site again. It has been a long time since the last time have made post on the site. So I am just hoping that I would be able to get more active here daily. It's still very nice to be able to check out the site. I'm just hoping that I would always have the time to do so. I'm quite excited to get my activity back here again just like before.

Yes,it has been long that I have been active in this forum,it seems that the delays in processing of payments made so many members to leave the forum. Anyway,I am back to be posting in the forum and I noticed that mod yogesh is not active,I can see mod prateek now been active.

Well I just recently started my activity over here and so don't know much about when payments would be processed because this would be my first time requesting payment here and get to know more about this forum.

However I hope your payments are cleared soon and I think Admin of DMT posted at GT about payments being delayed as well and not to worry about it.

• 2 weeks later...

As you can see that I am an old poster in the forum so I will simply be telling to go on with your activity,the admin will sure pay you,I can't tell exact time that he will process payments. What matters is getting paid so don't worry,let's keep posting.

I'm starting to post on the site once again. I'm sure that I would be able to get my focus on the site once again. I'm very much happy that the site is still doing well. It's still stable and I hope that the site would last a very long time indeed. I do want to keep supporting the site once again now that I have the time to do so.

Well,I don't have a problem with payments in this forum only that the script has some errors. There are times that I submit a thread,the site redirects me to the homepage,I will have to keep copying my posts and refresh the pave one or two times before I can make a post. Honestly,I don't really like but what can I do,I will just keep posting.

it is true that you say that activity in these forums fine, now moderator yogesh already back online and we are just waiting for our requests to be approved by a moderator, so I will definitely continue to make posts in this forum during the free time to make a post there are still many .