Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

Arggg I'm kind of frustrated because until now I still can't access the site, I have tried to open the it alone with no other applications but same problem I got this error message:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.extremesurfs.com is taking too long to respond.

Arggg I'm kind of frustrated because until now I still can't access the site, I have tried to open the it alone with no other applications but same problem I got this error message:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.extremesurfs.com is taking too long to respond.

I have no problem accessing the site. I can open it without any problem. Perhaps, it has something to do with your internet connection or perhaps, it's regional.

Received a payout

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 01, 2011 7:49:56 PM

Amount Sent: $1.50 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 150 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

It also open fine for me here,i don't have an account with them yet,but what's their minimum pay per post?

The rate is 3 cent per thread and 2 cent per post. However, some sections only like General Section only pays 1 cent per post. You can request your payment when you reach 150 points.

i avoid posting in general section because it pays only 1 cent per post. that is why i stick with sections that pays 2 cents at least. as 2 cents is quite low rate already so i just stick on that section that pays that much. anyways, i am quite surprised that the forum is still stable i thought this forum will end up quick and close the ptp .

At last I can access the site now, I think it is not only me who had this experience as I have read Admin Chrissie's post that she wasn't able to access the site for a few days as well due to IP problem, I guess there really is a problem but only a few have been hit including me and Admin Chrissie. Anyways so glad that I can post in this forum again.

At last I have requested my nth payment on this forum after so many days of trying I will have another $2 in my account with the help of this forum. Anyways I wanted to restore my previous activity on this forum, I don't know how I do it before but it is easier for me to cashout $4 in one week but now it will took me 2-3 weeks to reach $2..lol.

i miss the activity in here.i hope i can surely become so active in posting in here again,i wanna request my payment.im so regret i cannot request it when i can access this site.now,i hope i can be more active in here again.i really miss my activity in here.it almost a week in inactivity

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 07, 2011 7:12:20 PM

Amount Sent: $1.50 USD

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 150 points cashout

The AlertPay Team

Seems like my love in posting for this site is back as I can post smoothly here now, well that's because of the obvious changes that this forum has, duplicated topics were gone now and we can search and reply with confidence. I salute for the moderators here especially those newly appointed ones.

i miss this site alot.i cant join this site again and my activity there is gone.i already contact admin through yahoo.but still no reply from.a week without posting in here is so terrible.i really need to make my motivation back to this site.i hope will not take a long time to see the activity in here

Received a payout

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

Payment Details

Date: January 10, 2011 11:23:39 PM

Amount Sent: $1.51 USD

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 151 points cashout

The AlertPay Team