Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

My request there still not approved although it 3 days passed but before although sometime payment delay but approved soon. anyway there is not many payment request now at this moment and hope soon it will be approved. anyway now there is one new banner ads and after seeing this i am feeling relieve.

Next payment received from Extremesurfs forum:

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 11/29/2010 3:10 AM

Batch: 50232717

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Ryan Babel - 150 points cashout

Thank you.

My request there still not approved although it 3 days passed but before although sometime payment delay but approved soon. anyway there is not many payment request now at this moment and hope soon it will be approved. anyway now there is one new banner ads and after seeing this i am feeling relieve.

ESF is just taking their time checking your posts. I'm sure you're going to get paid sooner or later. Wait for maybe 5 days. I think I waited that long but its fine since I still got my payment. I actually did another request and I think I'll for another week to get it.

Just got payment from extremesurfs

--------------------------------------------------

You have received a payment to your account U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi):

Date: 12/1/2010 5:05 AM

Batch: 50389400

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to yogeshwartyagi - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

I hate that moderator. He thinks he's great just because he's a moderator. I am talking about a moderator in ESF. He was losing in a discussion so he closed the topic I made. Well, this is just, of course, my speculation.

But I can't help but get really angry because of what he did. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. He's not even the admin.

Anyway, it seems that ESF only processes few accounts a day. Earlier this day (Philippines time), the moderator christie said that the payments for today are complete but when I checked mine, it was still unprocessed.

I received a payment from this site

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: December 01, 2010 10:13:06 PM

Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 300 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 12/4/2010 3:40 AM

Batch: 50618600

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to unknownfriend - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

Now really lack of advertisement here and seen although there is not less members activity and i also continuing with my 10 to 15 post daily . i also looking for advertisement here because of continue payment but the good aspect of this forum that even there is no advertisement then Admin dont reject the request but postpone for sometime and i think we members have n worry for our payment here.

Thier refferal contest which is named as the winter bonanza is over and almost all the users are wiating for the results this one many users were disqualified because the admin has found that some of the members are paying for the refs which are not allowed .

Since the daily payout limit was reduced from 400 points to 300 points i hope the admin will reduce the minimum payout request from 150 points to 100 points as well so it will be easy to reach

As for me, I've got no problem with the minimum payment which is 150 because personally I rarely request payment at the points of 150. Besides, I think it's low already if we compare to the minimum payment of other PTP forums.

But still we are gettng 2 cent per everything including the payment proofs ,In all major forums for payment proofs the ywill award just 1 cent per one ,And also if we are having an upgrade membership of 10$ we will get around 40% more in every payout also .