Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Easyhits4u - Easyhits4u.com

hyippro

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easyhits4u.com is number on traffic exchange site that give relly good ratio for standard members = 1:1 , this is really great for those how want to get traffic to his site or blog, and also good for those how want to earn money from surfing, but the amount of money tou can earn from surfing is too low for me and it will take to much time to reach the minimum payout If you have no referrals, also I don't have any site or blog to get truffic to, for this reason I am not too active in this site.

Yeah those who have referrals here have enjoyed the benefits probably, I have referrals but all of them have gone for several months now. Well I could still see so many members who are promoting this site, I don't know if they are really serious about this one being a money maker or being a traffic exchange.

Easyhits4u site update:

390,000 members

390,000th member has registered his EasyHits4U account last weekend! Without a doubt EasyHits4U has become the most popular traffic exchange program on the Web.

To celebrate this milestone, we are launching a new promotion: You will automatically receive 390 bonus banner impressions and 390 bonus text ad impressions at 2am EST, on February 26, 2011. To claim your bonus — simply log into your EasyHits4U account before promotion expires and our system will automatically add bonus impressions to your account on February 26, 2011.

i haven't visited my account for a long time now but i used to surf ads here daily hoping for DR's and traffic to my website. i stopped after i learned about promoting to social networks which i find so easy to promote and get referrals in a short period of time. looking from it now i think i haven't gained any from this autosurf site.

• 2 weeks later...

All my credits were used up now promoting a single site and guess what I got not even a single referral..lolz, I am definitely not a lucky one here! my 4k+ credits were gone to waste as it seems. Anyways I will keep on clicking for credits who knows my luck may change.

You should know better almost all the surfer do not bother to take notice of the site before them more more bother to sign up. 4k + credits at Easyhit4u is a lot of work,put that time some where else like posting in a forum,you would have amounted to much. I have stopped being active at Easyhit4u because it does not justify the time spent.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Easyhits4U promotion news :

Long-awaited Joint Promotion

As you may already know, we are not big fans of joint surfing promotions. But when we received an invitation from Tony Tezak, owner of Tezak Traffic Power, who celebrates the second birthday of his traffic exchange program, we could not resist!

Surf just 200 pages on Sunday at EasyHits4U, Tezak Traffic Power and Traffic-Splash this Sunday and you will automatically be entered in a draw to win one of the following prizes at each traffic exchange:

3 winners of $5 cash × 3

3 winners of 2000 credits × 3

3 winners of 2000 banner impressions × 3

3 winners of 2000 text ad impressions × 3

SURF and WIN!

No need to claim, just surf and, hopefully, win!

If you surf 200+ pages in each program, it will increase your chances to win!

Winners will be notifed by email and on members home page.

Promotion starts at 3:00am EST this Sunday, and ends at 2:59 am EST this Monday (GMT/UTC-5)

Easyhits4U news - 450,000 members

Another huge milestone at EasyHits4U: 450,000th member just registered his account in our program. Thank you so much for your promotional efforts and for your activity!

This would not happen so fast without the impact of our new Connections system. This new system will be updated based on your feedback. So please let us know your opinion on what new features to include in it at first:

Choose new features for EasyHits4U Connections

Paid members at Easy Splash Builder and Easy Rotator tools can now add up to 50 rotators per account. You cannot beat that :-)

With our brand new COPY feature you can create muliple copies of your ads in just two clicks. This can be very useful when you need to submit multiple copies of the same ad with different settings. For example, if you want to compare conversions for different regions, submit splash pages with equal settings but with slightly different URLs, and so on.

This week's buyer drawing winner is "Abianchi" who already received 5000 bonus credits + 5000 banner impressions + 5000 text ad impressions!

For every 1000 credits you purchase, you receive one ticket for the drawing. So you get much more chances to win when you buy more credits! Drawing continues — any member who purchases at least 1000 credits is automatically entered into current drawing.

Easyhits4U news - 450,000 members

Another huge milestone at EasyHits4U: 450,000th member just registered his account in our program. Thank you so much for your promotional efforts and for your activity!

This would not happen so fast without the impact of our new Connections system. This new system will be updated based on your feedback. So please let us know your opinion on what new features to include in it at first:

Choose new features for EasyHits4U Connections

Paid members at Easy Splash Builder and Easy Rotator tools can now add up to 50 rotators per account. You cannot beat that :-)

With our brand new COPY feature you can create muliple copies of your ads in just two clicks. This can be very useful when you need to submit multiple copies of the same ad with different settings. For example, if you want to compare conversions for different regions, submit splash pages with equal settings but with slightly different URLs, and so on.

This week's buyer drawing winner is "Abianchi" who already received 5000 bonus credits + 5000 banner impressions + 5000 text ad impressions!

For every 1000 credits you purchase, you receive one ticket for the drawing. So you get much more chances to win when you buy more credits! Drawing continues — any member who purchases at least 1000 credits is automatically entered into current drawing.

I have been a member of this site from the past 2-3 years and never faced any issue related to promotion of my sites or payment or what ever it may be. There is no limit to the amount of free hits that we can get using this traffic exchange.

I just resumed my activitity here today, because I noticed that I need traffic to my referral link. :D It's so time consuming to manually click those ads. It would be so easy just to buy some traffic...but I don't want to spend my hard earned money either if i am not 100% sure that I will get the investment back

• 1 month later...

A globally used traffic sharing site! I like it for its user friendly interface. It's just a little awkward to sit and keep browsing random websites manually. The negative point is; the Google search analytics show the traffic received through this site not as direct traffic, but as traffic received from easyhits4u, which is not a good thing for the reputation of the blog or site being advertised using this traffic engine.

@bringpeace: if you are looking for money in this site that is your biggest mistake, why?? because the amount of money you will earn in here is not big and that is only as bonus for you. the main focus in this site is to give traffic not the other :D

I have joined this site many days before and its really a great one. For me this is best surfing site I have been with. I had never faced problem in terms of slow loading and script failure at easyhits4u. It has also worked best for me in terms of hits i got daily.

Why do you promote a blog or a site? its been two years now since I last link my blog in here. Its really a bad experience for me. I'm just hoping that later on I will use easyhits4u again to promote my site. I'm just hoping that I can find a way or an idea to make a good site again.