Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Easyhits4u - Easyhits4u.com

hyippro

We can say this site as one of the biggest traffic exchange site in the world and i am a member of Easyhits4u since more than 2 years and i also got paid from this site more than 2 times and i think this program is really a best program to get much traffic to our sites also they also pay to exchange points and referral programs is much benifited in this program .

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes the site site is really good in traffic exchange but my earnings are not really much though, it would really take a lot of time to earn from this site.

With almost traffic site now, earning is very low, even many sites don't pay for surfing ads, however with this site, they still pay out for 30 cents for 1000 pages, as my idea, it is one best traffic site at this time when their credits are very valued because this site too have approved in almost famous site and you can promote for any your links and always have max benefit

• 3 months later...

This one has really helped me to get some impressions to my infolinks ads. How? Well the clicks value increases on an ad, when there are more impressions. Thanks to the team of easyhits4u, for making it possible for me.

I think you got to be bit care and should ask infolinks support before using traffic exchanges in my opinion. Many advertising netwroks ban members who get traffic through auto and manual traffic exchanges. Infolinks is a legit and decent paying site, so you don't want to lose them for small reasons like this.

that is the risk of poeple who really want to use some kind of ads networking program, i know that some networking program like that not work with easy4hits, so it hink the best way only to seek the pure traffic to our site,i also see some member banned with their adf.ly link

so far i promote few sites here and lately i don't login here anymore, since i am quite busy with other site, but even i don't login i still think this site as a good site, as the proof before i can get more than 1000 hits to each of 5 sites that i promote just in one month :D, so that is why i still think they are as good place for people to looking for hits

so far i promote few sites here and lately i don't login here anymore, since i am quite busy with other site, but even i don't login i still think this site as a good site, as the proof before i can get more than 1000 hits to each of 5 sites that i promote just in one month :D, so that is why i still think they are as good place for people to looking for hits

I think the overall traffic that we get depends on how much we can surf, most of the big traffic exchange can offer great amount of traffic if we have lot of credits to assign. Easyhits4u does get to the top in that sense as they have more members then any other traffic exchanges, so we will get traffic pretty quickly right after we assign them.

I think the overall traffic that we get depends on how much we can surf, most of the big traffic exchange can offer great amount of traffic if we have lot of credits to assign. Easyhits4u does get to the top in that sense as they have more members then any other traffic exchanges, so we will get traffic pretty quickly right after we assign them.

since their rate is 1:1 it means we get one hits for one visit to other site, so i can say it is good and fair system for all members even they are upgraded member or free member but of course upgraded member of E4U get better feature like some bonus after some certain amount of surfing

If you are promoting some programs and you are getting a referrals then it's really worthy to exert time and effort in here because when I was active in here before I just want to have some traffics for my website because it's a blog so increasing my traffics.

For blogs traffic exchanges like easyhits4u are the best places to find decent amount of traffic for free, if the contents are really interesting then the surfers will become a regular visitors of the site and not just though the traffic exchange site from where they found your blog. For me i got decent return in promoting blogs through traffic exchanges.

I just went through all the comment made about this site,the site looks promising and good for traffic generation.

This is true. This program is not a new program here, it is an old program and running for many years already. But, actually before being active on this program here, we need to read everything about the rules and how to do on this program here. Because it is different here

this is the best of autosurf web sites, If you desire genuine visitors your website this can be a furthermore than it type. besides the a great website to generate income solely you'll need approximately word-of-mouth as well as upgrade your account and delight your current getting.

It is because when you search traffic exchange on Google you will see this on the first page so it has many members. I just received an email from them that there is a referral contest in here so I am sure that there will be some member who will participate with that contest as it may reward you something good.

• 2 weeks later...

Although this program here is old enough, like more than 2 years in business, but I see not too many people active in this program here. What I mean here, this program is not too popular here. Specially here to the online marketer in my country. Hopefully this program can be more popular in business

Although this program here is old enough, like more than 2 years in business, but I see not too many people active in this program here. What I mean here, this program is not too popular here. Specially here to the online marketer in my country. Hopefully this program can be more popular in business

in indonesia they want real traffic i mean organic one, but i am indonesian and still use this to get traffic to my domain, after i get a lot of traffic i will stop and try to promote another site, get traffic here is good thing for us since many people that come from other countries, and it is good to promote our product in here with free

This is a good site to get some traffic without paying anything for it. We can also make some money by surfing and the minimum is 3$ to withdraw which in my opinion is quite hard to reach. However earning is an additional benefit besides the traffic we can generate for our websites. if we devote some time and get a few referrals it will be a good experience on this site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i think they are still grow until now as i can see many surfers here that also want to be active in this site and there is no problem with many surfers who want to surf here, so that makes them popular in the eyes of surfers.

Yes it's a main plus for this traffic exchange, when new members see the amount of surffers online each time, they will get impressed a lot and want to be part of it whenever they can so that they can get credits, and drive traffic to their site within very short period of time. I see that the site has more then 1000 surffers online all the time, which is really impressive.

• 1 month later...

Most of the people are aware of different autosurf sites. But most of them just signing up without even looking and knowing the reputation of that site. I already tried some of them, but I dont find good earnings there. Almost all of us love surfing the web, but we might find a better one or more if we merely search for good paying autosurf sites.

This autosurf actually is very different in my own opinion, why? because they offering better traffic for us, usually i use them to increase my blog traffic or my blog pagerank that i want to sold and the result is good enough for me, and i recommend this site for anyone who want to do it.

I don't know how to add me sige so that I would be able to get some traffic on my sites. So I think I would need to get more active on the site. So I think I would just try my best so that I would be able to click daily again onto site. It has been a very long time since I last logged in on my account