hyippro

I'm not the admin...

Easyhits4u.com

Free member :

* 1:1 Traffic Exchange

* Manual Surfing

* 20 seconds or more per visit

* Guaranteed unique hits 24 hours a day

* 5 levels referral program (10%-5%-3%-2%-1%)

* Receive cash for active surfing ($0.30 for 1000 sites viewed)

* Geo Targeting of your ads

* You can promote up to 15 sites

* Surfing and referral contests

* 50 free credits &500 text ad impressions upon sign-up (after you surf 50 sites)

* Promote your site with unlimited banners and text ads

Premium member :

* Free credits from your referrals on 6 levels (15% - 10% - 5% - 3% -2 % - 1%)

* 500 bonus credits every month

* 2000 banner impressions every month

* 2500 text ad impressions every month

* Up to 2500 additional bonus credits after upgrade

* 1:1 exchange ratio on the 15 second timer

* More traffic to your sites

* More guaranteed prizes on bonus pages during surfing

* Earn commissions of up to 40% from purchases of our Easy Splash Builder and Easy Rotator tools made by your first level referrals

* Your links in the Links directory appear on the top of each section

* You can promote an unlimited number of sites.

* You can promote up to two rotators with up to 20 sites in each

Join www.Easyhits4u.com

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one can use this traffic site to get some views in the initial stages. since most members are mere surfers looking for some kind of penny earnings, they dont even bother to take a good look at the sites they are surfing. its good for online money earning sites. i too use it but since last few months i visit it a couple of times a month. I dont find much interesting just surfing for credits since I dont have site to use those credits and get views or referrals.

Yeah , i agree this is one of the best manual surf site, so we can used this site to increased visitors on our web beside we still earn here and traffic exchanges are good for getting much traffic to our pages but the number of reliable traffic exchanges are very few.

EasyHits4U is a Manual Traffic Exchange with over 340,000 members that provide a fair 1:1 Exchange Ratio.

There's no limit to the amount of free hits you can receive per day.

In addition, you will be able to get paid for surfing. You will receive cash for active surfing at the rate of $0.30 for 1000 sites viewed.

The minimum payout amount is only $3.00. Payments are made within 5-7 business days after a request via PayPal and AlertPay.

Surfing for cash cannot be abused, I mean, if you need traffic for your website.

:rolleyes: EasyHits4U also offers

Link Directory

Easy Splash Builder tool with cool unique buttons & arrows and 1000+ stock images from the image gallery.

This is the best manual surf site where you get good traffic and also earn some dollars if you love surfing but as far as my experience is concerned traffic there is not worthy as I never get benefit from that traffic which I generated through this surf site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone here have actually won $1 on their daily surfing draw? I was able to get 6 surf drawing ticket last night and I know there are so many out there who have won more as well but the legitimacy on the winners for me is still in question.

The site was for a longtime and it is the best of trafficexchange site.you can use the site for getting nice traffic to your site and even you are paid for surfing but the earnings are too low.

Well it is not intended as an online earning site the money we get is just a bonus, the main point of this site is for traffic. I have so many credits left in my balance for I don't know which site to use it for most of the site I have restrict traffic exchange.

After I surfed 50 sites for the 200 credits I did not earn any rewards it goes directly to the next site, I guess it is a bug problem perhaps as I have not encountered this one before, anyways I have submitted my referral links here for rotation as I have to use my growing number of credits.

All my credits were used up now promoting a single site and guess what I got not even a single referral..lolz, I am definitely not a lucky one here! my 4k+ credits were gone to waste as it seems. Anyways I will keep on clicking for credits who knows my luck may change.

@djfritz :

haha..maybe you can try in the next time my friend :P im recently not using this site for sure..but i will using this site again for the next week..because im planning to making a web and hopefully got the good traffic like before ;)

I got 16 surf drawing tickets today as a reward in surfing 192 sites, I thought it could be my lucky day as all my rewards in surfing where are drawing tickets but upon checking the winners, I'm not part of the winners..lol..as if I am hoping.

i think US and Eu members can surf more then 1000 pages a day and if they do surf that much they will get lot more surf drawing tickets and i believe that that's the reason for you didn't win any prizes.

i think US and Eu members can surf more then 1000 pages a day and if they do surf that much they will get lot more surf drawing tickets and i believe that that's the reason for you didn't win any prizes.

I can see that too as I saw top surfers here are from those countries and they were able to surf more than that, but I guess that would take so much of their time not unless if they are cheating.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest easyhits offer:

Double text ad impressions

Purchase text ad impressions and get double amount of impressions added to your account balance!

And even more — the person who buys the most text ad impressions during this promotion will receive Start Page for free (any available week and position of his/her choice)!

* Offer ends in three days on January 23, 2011. Supply is limited, so we cannot guarantee that extra impressions will be available till the end of this promotion.

I thought I could cashout by now but I am so frustrated to see that I need to surf another 1000 page because my funds are lacking 6 cents to reach $3. Well if I can surf daily at 200 page then it will take me 5 days but so far I couldn't do that now, maybe it will take me a month or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Easyhits4u is one and the only paid to surf site which has been paying to its members since many years ,this site also has paid me 2 times and i takes maximum 7 days to recieve the payment.Easyhits4u also provide good traffic to my blog i think erveyone should join this site because its a 2 in 1 site cash+traffic.