Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is the foreign exchange market?

What is the foreign exchange market?

International foreign exchange market is the prevailing international market best young market. Founded in 1971, abolished the period of the Gold Exchange Standard. FOREX market daily circulation amounted to USD 4-5 trillion in trading volume ---- is the world's largest market. There is no such stability and security on the market! FOREX market is the center of the world economic system, it always reflects current affairs events, the market can not afford to crash and emergencies

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, and one of the most important is that we are able to benefit from these market price movements, and can not be denied that the discovery was quite profitable until now, but a new online forex walk around a few years ago in the early 2000s

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

To make is simple. You have a U.S. dollars and you go to other country you exchange your US dollars to local currency of that country using money exchanger. Now that a small timer. A big timer money exchanger is forex exchange market. That's the simplest way I can explain it that every body can understand.

• 5 weeks later...

Forex

This means what it says Forex and I know you want to learn more on Forex, but you know very well that the forex markets of the large capital of a very large

You don't make any sense. Its like every time I see your post its a copy and paste post or if not its seems unfinish post as I really don't understand what your trying to say at all.

Its really hard to earn in forex but the hardest part in forex is not when trading but when learning. Because theirs just too many to understand.

the foreig exchange market is as it is on his name.it is about exchanging any currency on the world.they identfied as pairs mostly.the economic conditions will affect the currencies if they will go up or down against its pair.since there is always trade like import and export between countires forex is a must for world economy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Foreign Industry (forex, FX, or currency market) is a form of return for the global decentralized dealing of international international exchange. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of dealing between a variety of different types of consumers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. Industry decides the relative values of different international exchange.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Capital Market or Forex is the largest financial market in the world, the perpetrators include government central banks, investment banks, as well as of the individual / individuals where currencies are traded. But lately more of the individual perpetrators are in because the forex market is easier where the bid-offer trading 24 hours per day except Saturday and Sunday. Why is the stock market which has the world ..? Because of the daily turnover estimated $ 1.9 trillion in currency trading

foreign exchange market is a market where usd, gold, silver, euro or other currency is sold. it is a earning place for any person. i think it is a carrier for any person and will help to get a higher profit from market i he can analysis properly. Forex is a place where many invest jam and they also want to rich in a short moment. but we remind it that forex is a very risky term or risky investing project where you have a chance to lose your capital. so it is very important for any investor.

Currency trading appears for Foreign Return where one forex is traded for other forex in couple. Currency trading is the biggest financial industry in the world with over 1.9 billion dollars of dealings are made daily in it which is just 3 times as big as US forex marketplaces and Commodity marketplaces mixed.

Foreign Exchange or in short Forex is a trading market where we trace currencies in pairs for one another. It is a 24-hour market which deals with the buying and selling of a currency for another currency at the same time. It is one of the major trading market with highest number of traders traders available today as per surveys.

Its were we do our exchange from one currency to another. Its all about supply and demand. Although I see some complicated things in forex market but forex is like water. once theirs an odd surface its just going to flow in and level it. In short if the price of eur/usd is going to go up expect also that other pairs going to make some changes and moves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its all about buying and selling of currency depending on the exchange rate of the market .

I personally give it a name base on my own personal perception forex is a currency dealing market.

This one here is a very simple answer and explanation, but it is correct here. People do the foreign exchange for a long time already. But lately, people start to trade it to generate more benefit. In this way then, some people try to make the system, and like we know now as the Forex trading

• 1 month later...