Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is matters most in trading forex experience or skills?

No lets put it this way you wont make something good that is profit so what I know is experience matter alot we need learning and practice to gain the experience then more succees can be gotten from there and profit make will be advantages of all this follow up

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are. But I don't think you can gain some experience in forex trading if you don't have trading skills to start with. How will you know if you are earning money if you don't know how to make some money? In two to three years time I can guarantee you that we can earn big amount of money if you going to keep on learning and trading each day for that long.

Both are important. Experience teaches you about Forex where skills improve the coast of your trading. If you have single of these then you may trade good but if you have both then you will trade the best.Experience teaches you how to prevent from losses and skills tell you how ti handle losses and increase yourt profits. Both are null at start but increase time by time.

both experience and skills necessary, when traders know how to make profits in trading, that explain if traders has good trading skills and experience. many traders does not know how to make profit in trading because they are does not take long training and learning. they are rush to chasing profit while just spend few days only to learn and take practice.

Look if you do not have techniques then what expertise will you obtain? Competencies is Whatever you discover from learning and observing. Now encounter is what you obtain if you retain on employing you're competencies. So you're able to't choose between experience and expertise. Because the additional you improve your competencies the more encounter you get.

Skills is what make you earn money in forex trading. Experience is only the memory of what happen to you when you trade regardless if you make profit or not. So what if you have ten years trading experience but all of this ten years you are losing money. What then? Its still an experience right? But if you are making profit continuously then that means you are using your trading skills.

When you have the knowledge, you have good backing, so it might not matter if you have some adequate capital or not. The knowledge about Forex is one thing that would take you up when it comes to making money from the business and that is what all traders desire.

• 3 months later...

I think both skill and experience have their own importance in forex trading. you can't choose any one of them as A experienced person can handle ever kind of situation in easy manner while a person with skill can solve the problems related to forex trading easily. both are helpfull for a trader to maintain their bussiness because both have seperate importance. skills is your plus point and experience make your level high

It is the result of each other, if we have more experience for sure our skill is shaping well too. If we have good skills it means we have experience before, so i agree with you that we cannot choose any one of them. All are one, and one for all.

Of course, we must try to maximize our skills. Try to use demo  account to make us be more ready before we use real account for trading. There will be many things that we will get from demo account. I also still use demo account, as long as we can maximize it wisely, we will get the advantages.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, we must try to maximize our skills. Try to use demo  account to make us be more ready before we use real account for trading. There will be many things that we will get from demo account. I also still use demo account, as long as we can maximize it wisely, we will get the advantages.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I also still use demo account up to now even real account in fact is my interesting part because i can earn in real account. Experience or skills don't even matter both has their own purpose, and correlated each other also demo account could be good place for get both without need to make any risk.