Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is matters most in trading forex experience or skills?

I think experience comes by time, so we don't have anything to improve it except continue trading, and by time we will find the improvement in front of our eyes in the mechanism we read the chart and its signals to us, while skills come from much learning and reading every new information which may help us.

Yeah. But sometimes no matter how much books we read and if we don't use or learn from it we will never going to develop that particular skills. Perfect example is schooling. For elementary until college. How many subject do we take that right now we don't use and we can't even remember? The only one that until now we can use and never forget to use is to write .Simply because we practice it all the time. Its the same in forex also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I think to become a good traders

you need to have a good experience.When you have the

knowledge, you can start to learn the skills. When you started have the skills, you will soon started to gain the experienced that are needed to become a successful forex trader.and i don't think that we should only learn from experience. we can't start trading if we don't have basic knowledge at least in forex.

I think to become a good traders

you need to have a good experience.When you have the

knowledge, you can start to learn the skills. When you started have the skills, you will soon started to gain the experienced that are needed to become a successful forex trader.and i don't think that we should only learn from experience. we can't start trading if we don't have basic knowledge at least in forex.

Actually its the other way around. First how can you get experience if you don't have knowledge and skills? So its always knowledge first, then skills then experience. For example billiard game 9 balls. You need to know the rules first of 9 balls before you can play the game. So when you learn how to play 9 balls you gain knowledge. Now since you know the rules its time to play. that where you develop your skills. by practicing. Now every time you play and practice you gain experience. So that's how its works.

i think both is important.we can't start trading if we don't have basic knowledge at least in forex.When you started have the skills, you will soon started to gain the experienced that are needed to

become a successful forex trader.Its always skills. lets face it. No matter how many years you trade you will still loss money if you don't have skills.The only experience you will receive is losing money every time you trade. Skills is what you need most.

Well, that may be rare! Skill + Knowlege = Experience. Because Experience is the accumulation of Knowledge and Skills. How could that person will have an experiece when he didn't have the knowledge and skills. What matter most here is the EXPERIENCE when you have exprience which means you also have the knowledge and skills.

I think everybody do have their skills in forex. Although most of the times that their skills not work. Either they have naked trading or with using of the indicators will have their skills of using it. I dont think that one even beginners will not try to use their skill.

This just goes to show that things in Forex trading is very unpredictable that even if you have the Skills, it is not enough for you to win trades in it.

But there are people who are new to Forex but do have that analytical skills that when time is spent looking at the charts and analyzing the movements of the lines, they can create a good strategy that will teach them when to enter and exit a trade. But surely, this will seldom happen.