Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what is matters most in trading forex experience or skills?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skill will be increased as long as you do trading and if you do trading you wil have experience, so i think trading and experience are important since both of them related each other, i never see any member with good skill but without ever try trading LOL. and reading some topic will not increased our skill or experience, only trading can do that

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It is both the experience and skill that matter in the forex trading market. The trader must learn how to have the both of them in other for him or her to be able to make profit from his or her trading. Experience and skill are important for any trader and it is good thing which will determine your profit.

ok ...to state it down i think that exp is much more important than skills ....actually i dont think that there is something called skills here .... you can just increase your profit more and more by learning and reading books not just by skills you have

the most important in this business is traders has good knowledge and experience. forex business of skills basically. to those who doesn't understand how to implement knowledge and strategy appropriately in trading, they won't able to make profits even consistent. lack knowledge and experience explain that traders need to take further training.

What matter most is that you are earning profit. This is the basis of our success in forex. The more profit we make the more successful we are. Right now I'm so interested to know when we can handle our trading account. And I'm really happy with the way things are for me and so far I'm really into forex trading and I'm so sure we all going to make it big in here. I'm sick of losing money and I'm now on my profit.

we know Indicator can help you create you self own trading system, for a newbia may is hard if trade not use any indicator.  but is the best way for trading is a read candlestick pattern, this is most important point in forex trading, index or stock market. remember Homma Munehisa in century 17 trade commodity not use any indicator only use read candlestick pattern.

Both are. Because if you do have knowledge but does not have experience then chance are you don't have trading skills to make you earn money. Its different thing being knowing what to do and know how to do it. Because if you have knowledge but does not know how to apply it then what the us? I do advice investors to keep on learning before trading.

Basically Skills and experience are one kind of terms in trading. If a trader have a good experience then it means that he also have good skills in trading business. So We should consider both terms as one. And we should increase our experience by spending our time in forex. It is very necessery to get success in this business.

Becoming a trading expert requires a lot of hard work and labor. A trader should learn all the trading knowledge and develop trading skills to be called as an expert. With continuous trading, a trader will also develop experience in Forex which is another important factor in Forex.

as for me i think that the both are very good for one to have on forex trading because if you have the esperience and not have the skills i think that something is missing and also if you have the skills and not an esperience something is still missing too.

as for me i think that the both are very good for one to have on forex trading because if you have the esperience and not have the skills i think that something is missing and also if you have the skills and not an esperience something is still missing too.

Trading in forex is good to make us earn good amount of money. I do enjoy making big income in here and I do end up having so much profit in forex. But its all about having trading skills. You can make good profit in forex if you have trading skills. But you can't make good profit in forex even if you have lots of experience if you don't have trading skills. Its took me just three months to make profit. Others take years to earn profit.

Same here they are typically both needed in forex trading. Since when we can have skills if we don't have experience and what we will have if we gain experience. They are sort of stages wherein the first we go through is experience then we go on skills. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link to improving my experience and skill

Both of them are important, if we are a newbie we should not go for long term trades because they require more experience which only traders in this field for quite a while have, while skills is the thing which we can only polish in the demo account to an extent.

How can you develop skills and how can you develop experience? I only have one thing to say. You read all the books about forex and you can develop skills, You can pass all the exams about forex if you read books and study. But no amount of study and no amount of certificate can give you experience. Its the actual trading that will give you experience.