Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here,i have a very little knowledge about forex that is why i have not been able to make posts in the forum,i have been summoning courage to be actie in the forum by next week but when i heard that i need to spread my posts in the forum,i was instantly discouraged 'cos i know that i wouldn't be able to spread my posts in the forum

You may find it hard posting in here because you just said that you have a little knowledge about Forex trading I think the reason is, you are not much interested in Forex trading so it means that this Forum is not designed for you as Forex trading is not your forte so it might be really hard for you.

That's why the Admin need to do something about to increase the posting activities of its members in here because they are just lacking motivation to keep up their posting activity in here so when the activities are quite low in here then some members may not even find it interesting to post in here.

4 cents is good enough for a post so i don't think there is a need for the increment in post rates,increasing the post rates would only make the forum to be bombarded with spammers 'cos that is what spammer do,once they know that the post rates is high in the forum that is when you see some members making some useless posts like "thank you" "tell me more" "i need a payment proof" etc,so the forum is cool the way it is

It's under the category of Forex forum. But this forum doesn't have high post rate like the sponsored Forex forums. In here we can still have only 2-4 cents still not bad for the normal ptp forums. But recently, they have here difficulty in clearing payouts and also slow down of the activities.

It's good actually because there are some who really prefer to be paid directly with their payment processor account so which means even if you don't use the money for trading then it depends on you. That is one of the advantage that I can see, but if the Admin can't pay its members fast in here then I am sure they will not have the motivation in here.

Although the disadvantages is the post rate is not that good although I would sat at least we are guaranteed of getting some amount than none at all. As it's not always good to get paid for bonus for posting specially if you don't plan to trade. So it's good also but the post rate should increase somehow.

Well i must concur to what you have said,GFT still remains a stable forum and still paying,i have now made up my mind that i would not be making posts in this forum simply because i don't want to be spamming the forum with my posts,i would instead be posting in DCP

Although the site is still very stable but it's not that attractive. I don't feel like making a lot of post on the site just to earn as I just feel that it won't be easy for me to maintain good activity on the site. And I think even if I would try to keep on posting on the site that I would not be motivated and focused here.

Yes you are right, there is a problem with payment delays on the forum and this has been like that for the past few months since the forum did manage to clear out payments faster before. It therefore becomes rather discouraging to post regularly in here but its worth posting in here nonetheless.

We know that if the processing of payment is quite fast members will be active,but if not they won't be active as they are having problem with the motivation so if the Admin want to make this as an active Forum then he should do something to fasten the processing of payment request in here.

The issue is funding and unfortunately its not that easy to accumulate funds for a forum as we have seen happen on many other forums so it would be naive to expect to see this happening in a short space of time. As long as we do know that admin does intend to keep the forum running and improve it we can expect great things again in here.

Especially that this Forum still not that popular so I doubt if it can get some advertisers so it may be really hard for the Admin to pay its members fast in here, but I am sure that the Admin has some plan with this Forum so I just hope that everything is going fine according to his plan.

For now this is the situation but we know that admin did manage to make fast payments on the forum before and there is chances that this might happen in the future again. As hard as it is to get advertisers it does make it impossible which is why we still have the hope.

Of course,that might be happening in the forum again but that would be when the admin have finally gotten enough advertisers to the forum,without advertisers,i guess payments would still be delayed in here,i am just hoping that the admin would be getting advertisers soon

For as long as the forum pays it would be good to post here nonetheless. I am not sure it I would be able to post in here simply because I am trying to get more activities on other forums for today because I have been offline for a while now and would like to make up for that before I post here.

It may be just hard for some members to be motivated, but I am sure that if you are determined to post in here you can start your posting activity in here especially if you are looking for more Forums to add more on your list then it's better to consider this Forum especially when you didn't find hard posting in Forex Forums.

I should be able to post on the forum today and it would just be better for me to start off my posting activities earlier in the day. I just need to make 10 posts only for the day and would be able to yield 40 points for me from just one round of posting on the forum which is good.