Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

I think that robot trading would give us a relax trading while manual trading won't give that kind of trading, it is not a good idea to combine both of them. And what i want to emphasize here that it is actually the same thing that we pursue, it is profit for sure. As long as it is profitable, manual or robot are not a big matter.

• 4 months later...

I prefer manual trading becaise of its 100% control and i think use robot trading is a bit risky. Well it's not a very bad idea to use robot of course but still 100% control over your trading is something that a lot of traders cannot beat all, even your robot will work you don't reign over it and if something happened it maybe the worst

I think trading with robot also required manual monitoring, because not always robot also can work well in all market condition, and as trader also need understand with their robot whether use risk management or not because some robot created for huge number capital and no stop loss

I think that robot trading would give us a relax trading while manual trading won't give that kind of trading, it is not a good idea to combine both of them. And what i want to emphasize here that it is actually the same thing that we pursue, it is profit for sure. As long as it is profitable, manual or robot are not a big matter.

That is acceptable since i am totally agree with the way we feel and think with automated trading. It will give us the feeling of relaxed trading, we don't have to worry so much about our trading but still we get less not zero experience especially after you study your forex robot after each trading(including closed and open positions).

I think trading with robot also required manual monitoring, because not always robot also can work well in all market condition, and as trader also need understand with their robot whether use risk management or not because some robot created for huge number capital and no stop loss

Yes, it still need manual monitoring but not as much as manual trading where we must constantly watch our position or when we don't open a position yet we must constantly watch the market's condition. You may only monitoring it for a while for about few minutes and then you can leave it if you want. It is acceptable for people to do that, since no one want to do the same with robot isn't it?

If any trader they prefer woprk using robot hence in daily trading might they will always following update performance their robot, maybe many of them already using vps to running robot, one advantage use robot maybe will more discipline in trades because without intervention of emotion

If any trader they prefer woprk using robot hence in daily trading might they will always following update performance their robot, maybe many of them already using vps to running robot, one advantage use robot maybe will more discipline in trades because without intervention of emotion

With VPS, then robot trading would be different because a trader my able to use their robot for 24 hours, it works 24 hours without any stop. So basically it keep analyze the market trend by use its own indicators and decide to do what kind of strategy it do based on those indicators.

A beginner trader has no need of a robot. Indeed, he cannot even handle a robot. he is faced with understanding Forex orders, and with a robot he is compelled to give those orders--which he barely understands! In other words, robots are for experienced traders. 

If they want to learn about it then that is a good idea, it is not like they don't need it but it would be a good idea to introduce them to this kind of trading. Robot trading actually take the idea from human. It applies human's knowledge or technique into a single file, so i think that's okaay for them to learn and it doesn't mean they don't need it.

If they want to learn about it then that is a good idea, it is not like they don't need it but it would be a good idea to introduce them to this kind of trading. Robot trading actually take the idea from human. It applies human's knowledge or technique into a single file, so i think that's okaay for them to learn and it doesn't mean they don't need it.

But to do trading with robot it's a good thing if you wan't a constant profit on forex trading. It's better for yourself to do it by yourself, and also learning about each country's economical situations...

For me, trading manual is the best, because in addition to giving me more opportunities to hone my trading skills, trading manual gives own satisfaction, with manual trading, I know the results of my trading's ability that I have mastered, where the weakness of the strategy that I use and how anticipate the possibility of loss in next trading

For me, trading manual is the best, because in addition to giving me more opportunities to hone my trading skills, trading manual gives own satisfaction, with manual trading, I know the results of my trading's ability that I have mastered, where the weakness of the strategy that I use and how anticipate the possibility of loss in next trading

Because we humans are capable to learn many things, including many trading strategies that will help us gather many profits as much as possible.

I think this kind of issue is never be outdated at least for some people who just start into forex and they start to debate it while the essential one is how to use it to its fullest, our skill and the robot. I see both as stream of income with different ways to earn. For now i see robot has  bit more disadvantges than human based trading.

We can notice that more and more traders are looking for robots to trade for them, in my opinion, robot is just a supplement to manual trading, it is impossible for robot to displace manual trading, we can't rely on robot to earn money for us. 

Robot are good for those who know how to use it if you dont know how to use the robot I will say that you rather stay away from it forex is not the way that you see you need to follow every step to become successful and that is what I can tell you forex is not a get rich quick market

Thou openly if I am ask which of them I chose I think that manual trading is the best forget about robot this software can disappoint you at any moment and make you to loss the little that you have gather so it is good and candid to take manual trade

But one need to remember that forex robot is actually expert, it called as expert advisor it takes knowledge from human into chunk of code where it can be processed more way faster rather than what human can do, with that knowledge robot can react nearly as human but in more faster way, but yes you lose your own control.

But one need to remember that forex robot is actually expert, it called as expert advisor it takes knowledge from human into chunk of code where it can be processed more way faster rather than what human can do, with that knowledge robot can react nearly as human but in more faster way, but yes you lose your own control.

Knowledge in forex trading must be increased. Demo account also should be maximized to help us understand about forex trading. We also can take part in trading contest to help us to get more profit.

I will never used any robot for trading because robots are preprogrammed software which works on specific program for which it was created. So it can not handle the market which is not predictable. Istead of it, i will use my mind and create own strategy which works well according to my analysis.

It has its own way to predict the market also if that is the case just turn it on when the market is predictable like when the pairs you choose has lower volatility, if the pair you choose has higher volatility it would be a disaster to use that kind of forex robot. Manual trading has bigger advantage in control, it is us who control our trading from the analytics to close the position.

The use of robot by the newbie trader will never contributed positive thing into the trader live to be sincere now I can say that forex is very good but I will never recommend robot trading for any trader rather what I will do is encourage them to put their own effort to win more

I will likely keep trading with the manual method and not robot this so call robot can disapoint us any monet so the best thing is for the trader to trade with his own knowledge and skills which is what that help the trader to become more successful here

Same here even i must admit that robot or automatic trading actually has its own capabilities which i cannot deny, but with manual trading people have control 100% or at least 90% over their trading. Also i could apply all the knowledge if not most into the real practice, so it means i trade and i learn and i practice at the same time.