Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

You can format the foreign exchange robot to follow the fundamental analysis but the with various result. Yes, it is a good option for 100% automated trading system, but also if you failed to applied it in the right time, your account may have chance to collapsed and reached margin call. Manual still preffered up to now.

Since I am still learning forex trading will better understand the course used to be manual trading, waste away the mind of the use of a robot, because today there is no100% automated robot trading with high success rates

• 2 weeks later...

Sure even manual trading also never guarantee that you will make more money than what you are expecting right now. You said automated trading do that but manual trading is the same. So what's the deal? Is this some kind of a joke? This is barely the psychological effect from traders which feel safe with their own mind than transfer it to automated trading.

For I wear a manual way is better than wearing a robot, because it is still learning to improve the understanding of trading in currency trading, and this must be done because the time required for manual trading is also slightly

• 2 weeks later...

For now, I still trade manually in forex trading. When we choose robot for trading, we should use VPS too. FXB Trading VPS protects your Expert Advisors, otherwise known as automated strategies, as it’s online 24/7, bringing you uninterrupted trading, reduced latency and no troublesome reboots.

• 3 weeks later...

For traders who have a lot of time should use manual only in order to gain experience in thinking in prediction of price movements, and trading robot is usually done by those who do not have time for CFD trading yet want to participate in this business

For traders who have a lot of time should use manual only in order to gain experience in thinking in prediction of price movements, and trading robot is usually done by those who do not have time for CFD trading yet want to participate in this business

Even if you have a lot of time you can use robot, but make sure the robot is doing pretty much well. Manual trading is good for knowledge and practice purpose. Automatic trading advantage is about its automation and sometimes its accuracy but manual trading gives us advantage to trade like what we wish.

For now,I prefer to trade manually in FXB Trading. Beside that, if we use robot, we should find the right one and use VPS to make our robot keep running. I think, although we plan to use robot for trading, we also should learn first.

That is the problem with use automatic system such as forex robot and if you want to use the system for 24 hours. If you use the robot just for few hours, you can use your PC, and just start the robot for around one hours before you want to start to trade. Most automatic traders prefer VPS.

• 2 weeks later...

Robot and Manual trading are both the way for traders to make money. One is better than others at certain situation, and by the way forex robot overall is improving. Well, not all those forex robots but some that used by big corporations. Believe it or not maybe we trade not with the other humans on the other side but with bot that specifically created for trading.

@myregister So what you want to say here is basically that robots have its own advantages and manual trading(human based) have its own advantages to. That is true but as the thing which has two side, i bet you already know that those two have its own disadvantages. Manual trading still the best for majority of traders because of their full or near full control.

Because I'm studying trading manual then surely sajacara a better tersebulah for me, hewre should such trading study, starting with account grouping theories into practice dmeo studied manually

very true, training and learning is very important and should be run by traders, that's why traders should be able to be better and more leverage in improving existing trading skills in order to better still in managing funds and risks that exist when trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Robot vs Manual trading is endless debate. Manual trading is better in some cases while robot also better than some cases. Robot is automatic based trading but with some rules applied that may invoked depend on the condition but up to now i see that manual trading still okay and many traders use including me.

Managing trading can be done with manual trading, and also through robot trading. You can see robot trading and the automated manual trading, it is act based on the parameter you put on your robot or script so it will work depend on the condition of the market and will execute if the condition has been met, the advanced version of this is Forex based AI.

• 2 weeks later...

managing trading well and correctly in my opinion more easily by doing manual trading with discipline on good money management. Fund management in forex trading is the main key in maintaining our balance when facing a bad situation in the forex market

Hm, depend i think since this is not a robot that create using advanced AI, some robots that you can buy on the internet are basically automation of manual trading. You can set SL and TP to the robot which makes it similar to your own trading if you use your own risk management system.

• 2 weeks later...

It is endless debate but to be honest this feature has its own good and bad things, i mean manual trading is good but it lacks of automation and we must monitoring the trading like many hours, while automated trading is good it doesn't have our own full control.

but to be able to get good results and experience, I think traders should be able to be more maximal again in managing existing trading activities with the manual, and do not forget also to be able to evaluate well and maximally.

To get maximum results it is not instant for us to run, and remind the risk is very large, so traders to continue in learning, where we understand the management of trading is good and true, because it believes with learning there will be results we can get