Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

are you sure? as for me i will not give robot too much trust, i mean i still trust them but don't want to lend them big amount of money, many traders do the same thing and loss mostly of their capital, lately also some banks get losses even not that huge, because trusting robot too much.

Do you have any proof that a bank incur loses because of bot? Bot are tools and not replacement of human trader. So if you loss in forex its your fault and not a bot as you still have a control on how a bot will trade and behave. You still the one who configure its trading style and ability. So if a bot is not performing well then its totally your fault. And until now I don't hear a single bank and financial institution incur a loss simply because its using a bot.

i think that Robot are good as they save your precious time for placing the orders and watching the market. but to be successful one should have good knowledge of forex and should apply whenever needed the true profit will come only when machine and mind work together in a smart way.

@humanhope: exactly like that thing dude, i also like that thing will happen here. Automatic trading really help our time and make us more efficient when we want to trade in forex, there are so many thing that people really want to do aside from trading so that is why they prefer this way so they have more time.

I think manual trading is quite better than manual trading because as we all know manual trading have independence but where as in robot trading you will never have any independence of trading . And Not all robots will work good because as we all know there are many robots which are not at all fit to use and if you use them we may loos our money .

I see that that more and more traders are looking for robots to trade for them, in my opinion, robot is just a supplement to manual trading, it is impossible for robot to displace manual trading, we can rely on robots on some tasks but we can't rely on it to be such a successful forex trader.

Well, although use this software; a trader should have knowledge about technical analysis because we should reset it software become suits with our trading style. We should know also, what indicator use in default setting. It means that you have to keep your mind on as well.

I think manual trading is quite better than manual trading because as we all know manual trading have independence but where as in robot trading you will never have any independence of trading . And Not all robots will work good because as we all know there are many robots which are not at all fit to use and if you use them we may loos our money .

Please be careful when made posts, i think you already told that thing, and it seems you made mistake in the first phrase, no one thing better than other things in this case robot/automatic and manual trading, everything has downside and upside, just choose when you want to use them in the right time and you will get maximum profit from forex.

Manual trading is better than manual trading? I think the other one in here is bot and the other one is manual but I don't know which one you really wan to say that is much better. Me I prefer to have bot. But not just an ordinary bot but a customize bot than can trade depends on the output of economic calendar and technical analysis. I do hope I can really make good income in here in no time.

About me, i think they won't be a day when forex robot technology will be one hundred percent effective. when it is produced by man, it must fail in one point or the other. It's better for only experienced traders and experts. Because you can't depend only on robots.

It depends on the needs of each, if you would had enough experts and does not require learning more then the robot takes to support your time. But this is not recommended for beginners as we know it. Because we know the newbie can't depend more on their mind.

Yeah if you have been an expert trader And you wanna sav time hen you may get benefits in using the forex robot. But if you are not a valid good trader yet you would need to learn how to do manual trading first and don't consider using the forex robot yet as you may get more confused if you are still learning and tried to use a robot.

Robot for newbie, I would personally recommend trading manually for newbie. That will help them to understand the basic and logic of forex trading. But traders who lack insufficient time then trading using Forex robot is recommended.

About me, i think they won't be a day when forex robot technology will be one hundred percent effective. when it is produced by man, it must fail in one point or the other. It's better for only experienced traders and experts. Because you can't depend only on robots.

that will be fail but you can reduce it to 1% or at least 20%, and 80% come with huge success, and of course you need to maintain your forex robot, with forex robot you can trade even in second, you can execute your trading better, but still since it is automatic everything that will happen with your robot is depend on your setting, if you never use or don't know about forex robot it is better to learn or never user it.

Of course the robot is not recommended for beginners, because they still need a lot of learning on the basis of forex, but I was surprised by the number of beginners who have large capital until he bought a robot, and depend to him, but he's not necessarily good at Forex strategy.

It is clearly that the beginner trader has no need of a robot. Indeed, he cannot even handle a robot. He is faced with understanding forex orders, and with a robot he is compelled to give those orders which he barely understands. in other words, robots are for experienced traders.

I think from so many posts that i ever read people will agree with the statement that newbie should trade with manual way first, and i think that is true at least they must know the real atmoshpere in trading and some skills, but if you are a full time trader, trade with bot is not a sin but it will increase your revenue.

• 2 weeks later...

If I have to choose here, I will go for manual trading over robot because of the reason that we have to spend monthly cost on robots and if you are not getting profits when robot uses stop loss, all your investment will be not benefiting you. Robot is always good for beginners in forex world but not a must.

If I have to choose here, I will go for manual trading over robot because of the reason that we have to spend monthly cost on robots and if you are not getting profits when robot uses stop loss, all your investment will be not benefiting you. Robot is always good for beginners in forex world but not a must.

Actually robot is not good for mostly newbie, since they don't know anything about forex or know less about forex, so that is why they need to trade by themself manually, maybe about 2 until 1 year, and that is depend on the trader who want to trade, and you know a lot then you can use it, since it will help you to be more productive.

i think that Robot are good as they save your precious time for placing the orders and watching the market. But to be successful one should have good knowledge of forex and should apply whenever the true profit needed will come only when machine and mind work together in a smart way.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I prefer manual trading over trading robots as I myself am experienced enough to trade in this market. Trading robots are costly as well as doesn't guarantee profits. Moreover, I am not comfortable with leaving my account for any third-party to handle which can be a risky thing to do at several situations. Thus manual trading is the safest option for me.

I have not used robot for trading before. And until now, I prefer to trade manually with instaforex, so the results of my trading is really pure from my efforts. Beside that, if we wanna use robot, we should be really mastering trading, we should setup robot as well as possible.

If you know how to trade then its always good to trade with bots. Bots can actually be maximize if we know how to trade. Many of those who don't know how to trade think that they can earn more if they just going to use bot. But the truth is that bot can only function if you know how to trade as bots are tools and tools we are the one that need to use it.

I have not used robot for trading before. And until now, I prefer to trade manually with instaforex, so the results of my trading is really pure from my efforts. Beside that, if we wanna use robot, we should be really mastering trading, we should setup robot as well as possible.

Hm, that is a good decision,i am sure that a lot of traders will prefer the way you do, because with trading by ourself, we will have more chance to control the risk that we did, with better way to control our risk then people will comfortable with it, rather than trade in forex with robot which we cannot control so much like us.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think robot is a requirement that could match with his prediction, But for newcomers who want to know the strategy or skill to be good trader, then it could be dangerous to use robots, because they don't know the truth, robots will not be correct every time, so it's better to practice with their own hands at some months, then try with robots.