Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

It's so puzzling but for me I will prefer forex. But I really need to learn about it because I have no experience on it, the reason I prefer forex that you control your earning by your self and safe. Not like HYIP that is very risky way and the site you use me turn scam at any time without any notifications.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always going to go for forex. I don't think its advisable to invest in hyip as hyip do turn to scam in just matter of few days. I'm really happy that some how I do earn good amount of money. I like to see myself earning good and earning well in forex and I'm sure I can say I enjoy forex trading. I would like to see myself becoming a successful trader some day.

• 3 months later...

Most of the hyip sites are illegal ponzi schemes when some really doing very well from many days and giving interest to investor. But comparing with forex I also prefer forex when we ourselves managing our own money but for this we need learning and education and I think many people have no time and depending on hyips.

About me, I will be always satisfied with what is get because I never want to waste my time in life for the things i will not get and as we all know wasting time in life is nothing but wasting our life. I will make my self busy most of the times in any or other work and that makes me busy and that will give me a way to time management and money management.

I see that you have to always be realistic at the same time though so that you dont end up crossing the line into greediness. Like in every business you have to start somewhere and work your way up because the aim is to make more profits in trading but within realistic terms while you improve your trading skills.

Well, If one has knowledge and good experience he should never invest in hyips as in forex he himself is going to manage his trades and if one gets good profit that is sure, unlike hyips which may get scam even if a hyip makes good profit in trading but admin runs with funds.

Well, I've read and seen so many scam hyip program so therefore I will never put a penny in it. I'm a huge investor and I love investment but I only like real company with real sec filings and regulations. This is the only way I will ever put money in it. Hear of Bernard Madoff? Yep, he ran away with everyone's money in billions. Even the big guys scam  you so talk about the little guy. I will not do hyip but forex only since I can manage it and depends on my talent to make profit. It all depends on you and you can see real profit in no time and no one walk away with your money. In forex, you have total control and many benefits like leverage and no deposit  or low deposit and bonuses. 

Hyips which may get scam even if a hyip makes good profit in trading but admin runs with funds. Both of them are risky. The difference is forex more complicated and much knowledge we need to become success in forex, while in hyip we only recognize which hyip that scam and which is last long.

Forex and hyip are still profitable as far as we know the risk and careful to make decision. I think the forex trade is better. The risks are manage by us the owner, i prefer to control my own business dealings. And finally, there is more profit in forex trade than in hyip.

basically, all hyip program is scam. only a matter of time when they are decide to become scam. we can losing money easily in hyip because get scammed. while in forex trading, we are not necessary to deal with scam activity because almost all brokers is honest and trustworthy. technically, forex is safer than hyips.

In forex trading brokers are very professional & they earn from our every trading whether it's profitable or loss, there is no excuse that forex trading is safer than any Hyip. I tried both hyips and forex also and still trading but it's very hard to continue win trade here and there is some days that we win three days only one day lost most of them.