Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

That is the first thing we have to do is to choose a Forex broker make sure that it's a good Forex broker. Anyway, I think there are still some investors in HYIP whose earning a good amount from investing there and yet not doing anything, I guess having an experience investing in HYIP can give you an advantage in Forex trading because you know the risk of investing.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex and hyip are risky to invest but the good thing in forex trading is that the risk will depends on you. As the more you know how to trade the more you can end up making money. Unlike in hyip that once you invest in hyip your at the mercy of hyip admin and if you invest in short term hyip usually its turn to scam right away and if you invest in long term hyip its only pay but not long enough for you to reach bep.

The risk in Forex trading can be minimized or maximized depends on how our trading will be. Since, Forex trading has given us our choices and decisions to make when we are trading. We should apply risk management or none at all. While hyip all of it will surely soon to scam yet, we can't control the risks on it and difficult to gain profits if we don't have monitor it well.

In my many years in hyip I always end up investing and losing two capital investments before I can make one capital profit. So its like talking one step forward but slide down two step backward. But in forex I make eight steps forward and five step backward. Some how I do earn good amount of money in forex in the long run. I know I can do it and I know only patience is the key to success in forex and also a lot of trading capital to speak with.

so you must be earn a lot in forex, that is good. this is a thing that make many people want to spend their money in forex, and trying as the best as they can to earn from forex, since there are some people that have a good story to be a successfull one. but even like that what people want is decent earning, so that is why they choose forex.

I will choose forex in spite of HYIP . These both are risky but in forex we can manage our risk. We know our profit and loss on the base of our trading.In HYIP we do not know the results of our investment where our money is used . Either they will return it to us or not. Forex is reliable because we are free to use our investment as we want.

Correct. We can definitely have many options and management of the risks. While in HYIP I don't think there's a way to control the risks because, it will going to turn scam when the time comes and we can't refund or assure of the investments to be back for scamming. Forex trading has choices to find good brokers and also that we will have invest in those trusted.

I will choose forex in spite of HYIP . These both are risky but in forex we can manage our risk. We know our profit and loss on the base of our trading.In HYIP we do not know the results of our investment where our money is used . Either they will return it to us or not. Forex is reliable because we are free to use our investment as we want.

Hyip are really very much risk then hyip program because we all know that it is not at all a safe place any more . the hyip business is really in danger zone and i am sure that with in a very short time period . it will be in a very risky zone . Now a days no one is having trust in hyip program and its just become a business to people who want to cheat the investors .

Yes if you have find some good brokers then you will be a safe side and earn good profits with forex . but as i know most of the brokers are good and there are some trusted brokers who are in the market since a very long time , you can trust on them because they are well established and know every think about forex .

so that is why i said if you can find some brokers that good for you which give you good services i think you can earn well there if you want, but if you choose the wrong forex brokers it is useless and it will make it like choose a scam hyip site, well so far i see that Forex have more advantages over HYIP but i can see that we can invest in both of this online business and gain profit from it

• 2 weeks later...

The HYIP sites are not regularized or registered from any country.Every person can make such sites easily to cheat the other people.While in Forex, we can save ourselves from scamming, because the brokers are registered and regularized by that country's authorities from where it is operating.

The HYIP sites are not regularized or registered from any country.Every person can make such sites easily to cheat the other people.While in Forex, we can save ourselves from scamming, because the brokers are registered and regularized by that country's authorities from where it is operating.

in some country that HYIP still in grey area because there are few of them that truly invested investors money in forex or something that related to it, and while for forex, there are few brokers that also become scammer dude, open your eyes wide and see not all traders regulated by countrie's authority

Somehow, I haven't seen any scammed brokers or frequently. But in HYIP all of it turn to scam without a doubt. Since, it don't capability to sustain or really make profits because, it's just depend on the investors money and just use it as to gain more investors before they scam. That's why I'm focusing more of Forex trading for that reason that I can better earn in here.

well it seems that you focused in forex, while for myself i see both of this field have their own potential to make profit, i know that both of them have disadvantages too and i am aware about it so much, but if i can avoid that thing why not? i take that thing and so far if i calculated from my investment in both of this field, i am in profit

I will never going to invest in hyip. if I have money I will going to end up adding it to my capital instead of investing in a hyip site. For me a hyip site is all gambling and its only admin of that hyip site can say if we earn or not. But in forex trading its use who is in control. So the more we learn how to trade the more we can actually earn and make profit in forex trading.

Now there are more and more people paying attention forex, but there are still many people focusing on HYIPs, For me , now I pay more attention to forex, because I think forex is better than hyips, so what's your choice bwtween them?

every business must be risky, but I prefer forex from the HYIP, HYIP mostly because it usually becomes a scam site, even if we lost money in forex because of our mistakes in the trade, but if the HYIP money we do not know where to take it, so I choose forex as my choice.

every business must be risky, but I prefer forex from the HYIP, HYIP mostly because it usually becomes a scam site, even if we lost money in forex because of our mistakes in the trade, but if the HYIP money we do not know where to take it, so I choose forex as my choice.

Yeah, it is same just like many people, when forex we can control our own risk while in HYIP, we are not the one who control the risk, but HYIP admin. But if you know the right time to invest in HYIP you also can gain profit, not to mention there are a lot of scam site. In the other side Forex also good and stable enough.

I have had the bitter taste of HYIPs and truly I would not place the two side by side for comparison. An investment where you're not in control as in HYIP, places you at a disadvantage end. However, in forex, you are the fixed variable that determines what happens during the trade. You may decide to trade or not - such power is available in forex! I'd always choose forex.

HYIP or Forex is an excellent investment business but in the forex business has many advantages when compared to HYIP because we can make a greater profit than that forex business is a business that is very reliable and will probably cheat the traders

HYIP or Forex is an excellent investment business but in the forex business has many advantages when compared to HYIP because we can make a greater profit than that forex business is a business that is very reliable and will probably cheat the traders

what do you mean by that? reliable while probably cheat us? lol, in forex there are 2 thing that will cheat us, first ourself and second is brokers, and the last is wrong signal from other traders. well actually both of this one still give us high risk, but we must know how to manage it and gain profit from it

i guess the last business i can do online is to invest with hyip programs,i have trial to invest with them before times with numbers and i was scam in almost all my attempt.hyip program is not safe and i guess Forex trading is just hard but if one can give it the time needed to be successful,i can tell the trader will definately start making program guadually

i guess the last business i can do online is to invest with hyip programs,i have trial to invest with them before times with numbers and i was scam in almost all my attempt.hyip program is not safe and i guess Forex trading is just hard but if one can give it the time needed to be successful,i can tell the trader will definately start making program guadually

So you have try both of them? i mean forex and hyip? forex is easier to start rather than hyip, because we don't need any single money to spend so we can trade, but HYIP we need to invest, and we can earn return faster, but we need to invest what we can afford to lose here, but still i prefer both of them.

I'm prefer doing forex trading than HYIP. IN forex, at least we have 100% control for our investment. When we invest our money in HYIP, then we will never know whether our money use for what they planning or just for paying the other member. Forex is better for me, also in forex, now there are more choice for our investment. We can join forex as trader, PAMM investor or be a Forex copy follower.

So, more chances that we don't have the control of our money when we invest in hyip than in Forex. Because, once we have it in our trading account it will be already there and safe depends if we did not have a regulated or trusted broker. But in this case, we have trusted broker and therefore, only to worries is our trading. Our losses will be only happened then, when we have trade.

@bangcool: Yeah we have 100% control of our own, but still we cannot withdraw it if something gonna happen unless we trade that money and turn it to our own earning with profits that we will get later, while in HYIP once we make deposit, it means we must think that is as money that will gone forever.

No matter what I still prefer forex trading to hyip because sometime this program can be so deadly that it can even eat up the small amount of money which the trader have and turn it to nothing but forex when good learning process is in place then you urge sure to make money