All Pips

Morachat - Morachat.com

nikhilgupta14

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@seyren

They will pay you from $0.01 and not only $0.01. If you post quality and good posts, you can get also get 10-15 cents per post. They pay for almost all the threads and they discuss about various topics which include general topics as well.

@Nagilover

Though the minimum payout is high it is a site worth trying as they are going to reduce the minimum payout soon.

do they support alertpay , liberty reserve or paypal? because i cannot see anything payment processor there and it seems that their threads are more on general talk

and the points are based on how long your post is

This site accept PP only. If you want to know it's pay or not. This site has payment proof section.

I see many proof in this site. I think this site really pay.

I had completely forgotten about Morachat. It's been a while since I've been active there. But from my understanding of the site their pay rate for post can be up to $.02 per post depending on the quality. You can actually make less than a penny there too. But even with the really low rates it's a general forum so it isn't that hard to post there. I'm going to have to revisit the site now that you've reminded me of its existence.

I had completely forgotten about Morachat. It's been a while since I've been active there. But from my understanding of the site their pay rate for post can be up to $.02 per post depending on the quality. You can actually make less than a penny there too. But even with the really low rates it's a general forum so it isn't that hard to post there. I'm going to have to revisit the site now that you've reminded me of its existence.

you are right though it give only 0.002$ for short posts and 0.02 for long and good post but it is very easy to reply because almost all of their threads

are regarding movies, musics and other kinds of entertainment.

Friends for me rates are too low any thing less than 2 cent a post is just not possible. Even i dont post payment proofs on forums which pay less than 2 cent for proofs. So i am not joining this forum.

yeah their rate is just too low for a serious people who are finding on gaining money online but if your only at idle mode and nothing to do

you can join in this forum and have a chat there normally which you will not expect that you are already earning online

yeah their rate is just too low for a serious people who are finding on gaining money online but if your only at idle mode and nothing to do

you can join in this forum and have a chat there normally which you will not expect that you are already earning online

I agree with you that this forum is not made for serious money earners but it is good if you are only looking for a nice forum to chat as in forums that pay high, don't have many active users in the general topic section. This forum is unique in that case.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a good paid to post site which pays you $0.01 per reply and above. It depends upon the quality and quantity of content you post. It is a good site and worth joining according to me.

Oh my. Isn't 0.01 a bit too low. I mean, there are definitely higher paying sites out there. This site for instance. I'll definitely pass from this one. It's definitely not tempting. Thanks for the effort though.

• 11 months later...

Its better that this thread be close now. The last time I saw proof of payments come from this site is dated september and its already november right now. So in short this site is not paying anymore and its better that we move on right away before we waste our time in here.