Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Morachat - Morachat.com

nikhilgupta14

I can not access this site, and I do not know why. maybe you know the cause. I show that these sites give to me, "

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.morachat.com Port 80

"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its seems this site heard me when I say that I'm surprise that this site is still paying until now. Or maybe its just a coincidence and I'm hoping that this site will be open by kivanger. I don't try to open the site myself. As I myself has selective browsing. I don't know what is the reason but I suspecting my modem for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember kivanger that they have moved on to the new morachat forum. And i still get some of replies from the single thread that i have posted. Which really i think some members are active here although isnt that great rate.

whether you're active there? Could I ask the new morachat link because I want to see. then you know about proof of payment of this forum? if the price per post offer high prices and to achieve fast cashout, I'll be active there as well

• 1 month later...

hmm so our post based on the quality and we can earn up to $1 per post, but i think i can reach about 3 cents per post here, actually i am not yet joined this site, while i observed the site but the cashout is too high, so i think this forum good just at the secondary forum in my list

• 2 weeks later...

Well many of us will don't like to be in here. As for one concept to have a very long either many paragraphs or sentences will be able to measure the earnings you will get. I think that it is impossible for us to earn faster here if we just post 2-3 lines here since it is lower than 1 cent rate.

Well I don't really get a chance to be active in here before as I don't feel like the forum was so interesting enough for poster like me to be posting and be active on this one

I myself used to be active at morachat a few years back but then I noticed that they were paying very less PTP rates per articles as compared to several other PTP forums available online. However, morachat is still good for those members who are interested in earning while discussing of general topics related to day to day life.

• 5 weeks later...

This is a good paid to post site which pays you $0.01 per reply and above. It depends upon the quality and quantity of content you post. It is a good site and worth joining according to me.

Well,it maybe a good posting site for you at the rate of 1cent per post.You will need to make 100 posts to reach $1 and 1000 posts to have $10 in your account.That is not something i can move for.It is the lowest rate i hav ever seen.

• 7 months later...