All Pips

Morachat - Morachat.com

nikhilgupta14

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will pay us to post just like chatting in those sections, related to entertainment etc, I think it is not like general PTP forum with hyip discussion or PTP discussions, well, I have noticed that the latest payment is done yesterday, seems an active PTP.

This site must go to hell soon.Because in this time almost members leave from this site because too strict and unfair threat for me.I write in mylot for tell everyone stay away from this site because admin is too strict admin.I know IT is his reason but It is not fair for country who don't use English as first language.

If you can't earn then its better to find a new one. that is much stable and much with your liking. Its not worth it to post in a forum that you are frustrated all of the time. I think its better to move on. theirs so many ptp forum that we can post and earn and be satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually I'm surprise that this site is paying at all. I thought this one is not paying anymore. I know this site and I maybe post in this thread many time. But since I'm not active in here that means theirs a reason. And that means this site for me is not worth it to join.