All Pips

Trading strategies

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/6/2021 at 8:14 PM, DonConcesso said:

Is there a strategy in forex to trade without any loss in forex, or does it depend on the trading method?

After completing 10 Years in the Forex markets i would like to say that there is no strategy without any loss in Forex.

If any trader says that he does not get a loss he is simply telling you LIE.

The main fact here is to be able to reduce the Losses and increase the Profits by getting into Longer time frames with TRENDS :)

1 hour ago, Hanettak said:

In order to choose a strategy that will suit you, you need to study the nuances of each of them.

7b96669615f0311e447b4228aa149b97.png

therefore in forex trading we must really be able to pay attention to all the ways of trading work that can be mastered so take advantage of some of the education that has been provided so that it can be understood because the most important thing is that traders can and are able to understand how to manage trading on a real trading account at FreshForex broker

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, I have been using Tenkofx for some times now. I usually scalp alot and this has been profitable. However, it requires opening more than 10 trades per day. I got a job and I think I need to change trading strategy. I want to open long trades. What strategy would you suggest?