Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading strategies

Trading strategies must be built on your own. Many traders practice high-risk trading strategies, but for some, it may not be the best option. So, if a trader is thinking of copying someone else's trading strategy, then they need to look at the strategy and think about risk management as well. Always test your strategy in a demo account first before applying it to real trading. Almost all broker like Eurotrader provides a free demo account.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex Eurotrader broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

This question varies from person to person or trader to trader. Some of the trader think that forex is easy, while some think that it is not so easy. According to me, forex is easy if you have all the knowledge about forex. If you know what should do and what shouldn't than forex is easy for you. Those who have little knowledge about forex can face difficulties when they are going to trade. I am also a trader of Forex4you. They help me to make profit and minimize the loss. With the help of them forex becomes easy for me.

• 1 month later...

Demo is a really useful tool. Not just for beginners but also for everybody who wishes to try a new strategy or fine-tune their existing one.

We have to be mindful, though, that on a demo account we don't experience emotions to the same extent, the fear, overconfidence, etc. are not so strong when we are not risking money. So we have to be careful when transitioning to a real account from demo.