Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Start Trading with an Old Forex Broker

Forex trading requires a good broker. If the broker is not correct, it will be very difficult to make a profit. I have not been able to make a profit by trading for a long time. Because I made a mistake in recognizing the right broker. As a trader, I think successful trading is not possible without choosing the right broker.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, older brokers are much reliable because they have been present in the market for a long time without being banned and still hold on to their regulation.

For example, I trade with an ASIC broker FP Markets that has been active since 2005 and also have regulation from cysec and St.Vincent.

Historically, traders in various countries took long and short positions with their local currency at the bottom (the currency of appreciation), but that changed as the popularity of Forex skyrocketed earlier this decade. Now, most participants worldwide trade the currency pair with the highest volume. The more popular version is likely to have a narrower supply / demand spread, reducing trading costs.

• 1 month later...

I prefer trading with an old forex broker because they have good reputations and proper government regulations.

I use FP Markets, an older broker active from 2005 with regulation from ASIC, cysec and has a St.Vincent licence for traders who want to trade with higher leverage.

Using an older broker is safer because they are reliable, and brokers like FP Markets and ICM have been in business for over 15 years with regulations from ASIC.

I prefer FP markets mainly because of their trading conditions and customer service, which is consistent in solving clients queries.

I think a trader’s career is built on the fidelity of the broker. But it doesn't matter if the broker is old or new. The issue is how reliable the broker's service is. Many brokers fall into the trap of cheating and deprive the trader. These brokers should be avoided. I have been trading in Eurotrader brokers for a long time. The services of this broker are very reliable and honest.

• 5 months later...

An older broker is reliable to trade with because they have been in the forex business for a long time, which means it is safer to trade even with higher capital.

I also trade with an older broker known as FP Markets. They have been active in forex for over 20 years, with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 4:18 PM, Vaabum said:

In my opinion, this aspect is not so important. For example, when I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I didn’t pay much attention to the broker’s age.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal :D

On 3/17/2022 at 5:15 PM, Vaabum said:

It seems to me that this does not play a critical role. For example, when I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I did not pay attention to how old this broker is.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen :D

This thread is so timely, the longevity of any firm in business spells credibility, trust and breeds confidence. You always have this calm feeling when working with them because you know they've been in the business for long, same applies to brokers.

One should definitely add this to factors they consider before choosing a broker. In my case, even after making sure of every other thing, I checked how long Forexchief have been in business before I opened an account and it turned out they've been around since 2014.