Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Start Trading with an Old Forex Broker

An older broker is much more reliable because they have been active for several years and have not been off the forex market for scams or any major issues, which is why many traders use older brokers.

For older brokers, I suggest ICM or FP Markets, because ICM has been active since 2007 and FP Markets since 2005, with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For older brokers, I suggest trading with ICM or FP Markets. They are some of the oldest brokers, active for over ten years. ICM has been active since 2007 and FP Markets since 2005.

They are both regulated by ASIC and provide some of the tightest spreads, averaging 0.2 pips, with the lowest commission costs when compared to most ECN brokers.

I do agree with most of the posts that the old brokers are much more reliable because most new brokers are scammers. Brokers like ICM and FP Markets are some of the older brokers I have come across that have been active in forex for over 10 years.

Older brokers are also regulated, and traders trade even with higher capital because of the broker's reputation, which holds on for several years.

2 hours ago, Vaabum said:

To be honest, it's just not necessary. At least, I generally started working with a broker from ExpertOption, and I am more than satisfied with the results.

just wondering how much was the profit in your first transactions, you can even in % ratios without exact amounts

On 4/18/2022 at 7:20 PM, Umanshecenle said:

just wondering how much was the profit in your first transactions, you can even in % ratios without exact amounts

Here you are slightly wrong. I started the same way as everyone else - with losses, in fact. The only difference is that thanks to the demo account of the ExpertOption broker, I was able to study the market quite well so that there were not so many losses.

• 4 weeks later...

Using an older broker is good since they have been in the forex business a long time and most traders prefer them because of their reliability, like ICM and FP Markets.

They have been active for over 10 years, and FP Markets is older than ICM, with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

Using an older broker is good because they have more experience and have been active in the forex business, which makes it more reputable and reliable to trade than other new brokers, who can be scammers.

Brokers such as ICM and FP Markets are some of the brokers I am aware of that are older and have been in the forex business for over 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 12:54 AM, Vaabum said:

It seems to me that this is now corny does not play a critical role. At least, I have been using the broker from ExpertOption for a long time and I am quite satisfied with the results.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

• 2 months later...

I prefer trading with an older broker because they are much more reliable since there are many new brokers and most of them are scammers.

I trade with an ASIC broker, FP Markets, that has been active in the forex business for over 12 years and also has regulation from CYSEC and an offshore license with St.Vincent.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I don't think it plays a critical role. At least, I used a broker from ExpertOption for work and I was more than satisfied with the results of the work.

The most important thing in the forex trading business is to understand all how forex trading works and choose the right broker. So that later you can trade properly and correctly. But is the ExpertOption broker really guaranteed safe for traders?