Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Start Trading with an Old Forex Broker

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are thousands broker out there, however not all broker is reliable, choosing the broker each trader maybe have own assesment included old broker. Besides it regulated broker also become another consideration, FXOpen broker regulated on three jurisdiction, UK, Australia and Europe.

2 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

Efficiency in trading is developed through education. Forex education is compulsory for a trader for self-development. And learning has become easier due to the availability of internet. So, make the best use of available internet. Eurotrader offers a free education program to traders for their development.

If we will be able to become more Efficient traders the income we are going to get will also get increased.

• 2 months later...

It is not an easy thing to profit in forex trading. Everything has a process and time, a good initial step is to be understood and learned, and if we already have the ability, it should be developed, this is done so that in the future it will continue to develop and be of higher quality in trading with FreshForex broker.

On 2/1/2023 at 11:26 AM, Namu said:

It is not an easy thing to profit in forex trading. Everything has a process and time, a good initial step is to be understood and learned, and if we already have the ability, it should be developed, this is done so that in the future it will continue to develop and be of higher quality in trading with FreshForex broker.

In fact yes making profit mainly consistent is not easy, however very possible to grow money in account with good knoweledge, skill and patience, I see the winner of contest in forexcup.com getting a year trading profit more than 800%, it is means traders have same opportunity to become profitable.

A seasoned broker is my preferred choice because they are far more dependable and having been in the forex business for a long time also makes them reliable.

I use FP Markets for this purpose because it is one of the oldest brokers, having been active for over 15 years, with good reviews from other traders and robust trading conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the majority of traders in saying that an established forex broker is considerably more trustworthy than a newer operator. A more experienced broker provides traders with the assurance that their money is safe and secure.

For instance, I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC-regulated broker with a history dating back to 2005. I've been trading with them for almost a year, during which time I have not had any significant withdrawal or trading-live issues.

Forex trading itself is risky, more risk when choose the wrong broker or scam broker of course, all traders don't want to enter in the trap scam broker, with choosing trustworty broker will more convenient when making withdraw money the process end smoothly. Grateful since make withdraw from FXOpen all processed without any problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When the trader having good skills to be profitable, choose broker is important for long term business. Usually trader professional will also pay attention to the trading fee, low trading fee gives benefit for traders. FXOpen is one good broker with low spread from 0.0 pips and as true ECN broker.

If you are still looking for an older broker, I can suggest a few from my knowledge, such as ICM and FP Markets, that have been active in the forex business for over a decade.

I mainly use FP Markets because of their faster execution and quick-responding customer service team, and it has been over a year without any major issues.

• 2 months later...

One of the successes in forex trading is accurate analytical knowledge, then traders must be disciplined, and able to manage money as well as manage risk. Traders should choose a trading platform that is more in line with the trading concept to be used. I chose Freshforex because it provides high transaction speed, low spreads, and cashback.

• 1 month later...

Since there are many new brokers in the market that provide good bonuses, scammers also use it as a method to lure in traders. It is better to use an older, reliable broker.

I use FP Markets, an ASIC broker that has been active in the forex business for over a decade and also provides robust trading conditions with quick customer service.

Trading knowledge preparation is also very important for me to use at Freshforex, such as learning:

•      Scalping strategy.
  •      Daily strategy (day trading)
  •      Swing trading.
  •      Position trading.
  •      Breakout trading

• 5 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 12:32 AM, gds221 said:

I don't think this is the right choice. A broker should be chosen for a number of parameters and not only for age.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.