Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Where can I get the latest economic data about Europe and USA?

tprhzm2009

You know with the availability of Google no one will ever have to ask such a question. You would go to Google and type in kewords " economic news for euro and usd" and there will be your results, many of them so you won't have to wait. You can rely on Google source as they only crawl the best websites so you will run into places that are very high end and trustworthy. You can go to nfp for data as well. However, most places that talks about forex will have forex economic data on there. 

• 3 months later...

Truly brokerage is also giving crucial news by means of buying and selling program in addition to if you are member of current market, you will observe the item with news page with your teamster. MT4 is also produce the item. what is the news is often crucial and could affect the market industry trend.

• 1 month later...

@euro, you should also not forget that not all site are indexed by search engines. Others which are indexed may not have a good page rank in the search engine. But then, I think investing.com is always a good place to get some economic data. Also some US based site that looks into their economic data can give such result.

For me i will just say that all you to do is a simple thing just be sure that you try your possible best and be sure that you take caution and at the same time you can also search on GOOGLE or any search engine this will help you bring the good information which you are looking for

You can go through InstaForex site, E-Toro, FBS and many more to get the current review of EUR:USD and vice-versa. These sites update the result very recently. I think getting the economic comparison of Europe and USA will contribute to trading in Forex for this you can take a search in google with the thread "predicted comparison of economy of Europe and USA". It may help you!!

• 6 years later...

A good broker will always be very reliable with his trading facilities like he should give proper financial support in any time when the client needs. So, while choosing the broker a trader should definitely consider the reliability of the broker which will ensure comfortable trading supports. I am very satisfied with my credible broker. Because all the necessary facilities they give for their clients so the traders can easily trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...