Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

Robot can only be used alongside with our brain and talent that God has ended us with robot does fail. With proper monitor one will be able to implement and know when to exit a particular trade. Forex robot will not improve our skills in forex trading. This over-reliance will just make us shun learning. For me, it is better to learn what we are getting from EAs. A trader should not stick with his/her EAs for the rest of his/her trading career.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i dont like the idea of using robot to trade the market,though i have had there are many site one can use and i have had they are good ones as well, but robot are program base on history of the market and the market is always moving back and front,so i guess even if the robot did work,it will only work for some time and stop working.

Some of the expert that use robot to trade are professional and they have their own strategy for trading with them I better continue with my manual trading. Bot is a tool that you can use when you are trading. You can program the bot to trade for you or you can program the bot to give you alert only if necessary. So in short you are still in control any given time.

It's clearly that robot can't think by itself also It make not good result for traders who using robot much same as they expect. The important thing as expert traders only can use robot because since happen market tide change they can stop robot and make money by their skill. It's a commonly the disadvantage of a robot but then why they have robot if it will not going to have a good result and why it is created wherein some traders pays for it.

Robot is created by the human and only to help the human. And however, if we talk about God, human is created by God, so it is an absolute thing to see that robot is not better than human. If we want to be good in Forex trading, then better not to use any forex robot. It's always better to trade base on our knowledge and skills.

Robot is created by the human and only to help the human. And however, if we talk about God, human is created by God, so it is an absolute thing to see that robot is not better than human. If we want to be good in Forex trading, then better not to use any forex robot. It's always better to trade base on our knowledge and skills.

I agree with you. The robot also has weaknesses. Because  robot only move in static. robot only moved in accordance with the program are included. I choose to trade manually. Because with trading manually, we can monitor our accounts in real.

About robots disadvantages, robot is very expensive and also it also has expire date to use. Maybe in 3 months we can get profits, but after that when market goes in other way, robot can't predict the right condition to open trade. Then you almost will lose.

Well, forex robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit.

Bots are tools. So like any other tools we can make some profit using this bot if we know how that bot works and what that bot for. You can't expect your bot to do scalping if your bots is build to do hedging strategy. I do believe I can handle my account good enough to make some profit. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here. Lets just say we can become successful.

Bots are tools. So like any other tools we can make some profit using this bot if we know how that bot works and what that bot for. You can't expect your bot to do scalping if your bots is build to do hedging strategy. I do believe I can handle my account good enough to make some profit. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here. Lets just say we can become successful.

hedging startegy sometimes quite risky if you have a trade that does not have a large number of accounts sehingg ahrus careful also in trade with these hedging techniques if you are not a large amount of money because it can be prone to the use of a large number

and it seems sometimes trade using more robots have the hedging strategy,, averaging and mertingale and in essence this type of strategy will be quite high risk

hedging startegy sometimes quite risky if you have a trade that does not have a large number of accounts sehingg ahrus careful also in trade with these hedging techniques if you are not a large amount of money because it can be prone to the use of a large number

robots basically is trading system which made become automatic. the question is always about ability to adapt from robots. it coded by specific formula which not enabling them to flexible with market changes. its make robot become worst when they are deal with situation which not set to robots work with. rather than trade with robot, better traders trade manually and give them chance to keep being adapt with market situation.

I still agree that only agree with using the robot as long as it is good robot in its data analysis and good movement so they can get a good profit, and one will not make us lose in forex later

I agree with you that the use of robots may be better suited to traders who have busy they are less able to control their trade with plenty of time so for that they chose to use robots

robots will make traders lazy. they are rely on it and will change it when they found that robots does not work properly. they won't develop skills, knowledge and experience anymore since they are know that they can perform automatic trades.

when traders busy and have no time to trade, reasonable to them to trade with robot. however, it won't make them get better result than if they are trade manually. and for traders which have lots of time to trading, better they are develop skills to trade manually than rely on robot.

Using bots has to do with what we want. Right now I do want to make some profit in forex trading and I make sure that I will have a bot that I like. I also do want to make big income in here and become good trader as well. So for me if I have a big trading account I will going to make sure that I invest big enough to use a bot. But I make sure that the bot I will get is the bot that I need also.

Using bots has to do with what we want. Right now I do want to make some profit in forex trading and I make sure that I will have a bot that I like. I also do want to make big income in here and become good trader as well. So for me if I have a big trading account I will going to make sure that I invest big enough to use a bot. But I make sure that the bot I will get is the bot that I need also.

I think that when we use the robot in the trade that must be understood is the performance of the robot because we have to know that the trade with this robot is a good thing to be done if we really understand the performance of the robot is well

• 2 months later...

Forex software may be applied nicely if the consumers tend to be folks who realized with regards to investing nicely. Forex software is not best for starter merchants mainly because it's going to be as well dangerous intended for starter merchants. Pertaining to starter merchants generally didn't understand the best time for it to work with robot fx because you has to know the best time for it to utilize it when you desired to obtain benefit. Should you didn't utilize it in the proper moment, you are able to burning numerous cash.

One of the disadvantages of an EA is that if you get a bad one, you are almost doomed. EAs can be so worrisome that you should have a very good knowledge of it before making use of one. A bad EA can make any trader not minding your skills to get an unplanned MC. Better it is that traders learn how to study to EA and differentiate the good from the bad one.