Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex robot sometimes make traders lazy and they are not intend to learning and make themselves skilled anymore. they will tend to change the EA when they are found it not work. and keep doing that for the rest of their trading journey. always change and change the EA. while trader learn and become skilled, it is more sustainable.

Forex is an unpredictable market and even the forex robots can wipe out your account in case of unexpected forex movement. there is nothing that a robot can do other than what a human is capable of, it is just a program where certain conditions are pre-feeded when to enter in a trade and when to close it, as per market conditions these need to be changed.

Robots are used automatic trading and we are not always sure that the robot with allows make our positions end in profit. Forex is an unpredictable market and even the forex robots can wipe out your account in case of unexpected forex movement. Forex robot is less suitable for forex newbie, since they don't have good amount of trading experience & knowledge in manual trading as well.

Robots need to have a constant upgrade and update and that also cost a lot. And the last one is that even forex robot does not guarantee profit. One of the most common disadvantage which forex robots have is that, they are used automatic trading and we are not always sure that the robot with allows make our positions end in profit.

I've heard that robots are no good and not effective. Robots are also too expensive but can't think like us and there are limitation to them I've heard from reviewers. The seller just want to promote and make money but robots are awful according to a lot of traders. They say that you can set only certain thing but in manual trading you can set whatever you want. also, we can have strategies that are better than robot since its a programmed, it can never be as good as  a human being. 

I know that many individuals are in real need to robots because they are unable to trade by themselves, but they should know the obstacles well. It's good to have a bot if you are newbie. But you must try to take note on the indicators. Take note on the behavior of the bot. How it trades how it earns, how it makes mistake.

With proper monitor one will be able to implement and know when to exit a particular trade. Forex robot will not improve our skills in forex trading. This over-reliance will just make us shun learning. I see that if you want to be good in trading better not to use robot that often or at all, as you can get too dependent on the robot. And it is not cheap to pay or buy the robots actually.

I agree with and. Robot does have many weaknesses. I think I'm more comfortable trading manually instead of using the robot. Since I could train my trading skills. in order to grow better.

If you have a free bot then maybe its has lots of weaknesses and flows. But if you buy a very expensive bots I'm sure you will see yourself earning really good amount of money also. I do recommend that we spend more time knowing how much we can earn and how much we can make before we try to invest in full in forex trading real account.

Well, forex robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit.

Yeah, the movement of price in demo account and real account are same so how could we know that one condition is good if we didn't open it. If we opened position in demo account and that is good, we will know it was good after the price is moving right, so how could we open position in real account if we don't know that is good position.

Robot forex has many disadvantages. It cost us very expensive and our computer needs 24 hours on. Beside that robot forex doesn't make a good return in reality because most of the profit shown in their advertisement are already been modified. Most of the robot forex sales shown their profit trade and hide the loss, it makes us only see the positive side.

I see that forex robot is less suitable for forex newbie, since they don't have good amount of trading experience & knowledge in manual trading as well. Therefore, I think it's better for newbie to learn manual trading before using forex robot, so that newbie have a better understanding on forex trading.

Actually forex robot is just small piece of codes and it's just limited at that, it need human brain to code and upgrade it in other for it work well, otherwise it just work for certain market condition or even fail to make profit.

Yes, a robot is a program done by a human coder so how can it be as powerful as a human brain. Its limited to what the programmer tell it to do so very dangerous as well if its a robot by a broker. You will lose for sure. I will not use it. I have heard bad things about it so I will not use it cause its not profitable. I think robot has its limitation and human can do so much better than robots. 

If you keep on using forex robot you will never going to learn trading yourself. Another one is that forex robots need to have a constant upgrade and update and that also cost a lot. And the last one is that even forex robot does not guarantee profit. So you end up spending lots of money in Forex robot and still loss money.

Well, I don't think relying on forex robots is worth anything rather they are just waste, it is more like letting a car run on road with out a driver, you can understand what may happen. Only those can make profit from EAs who understand well which strategies is to be used at which time and keep on selecting programs depending on relevant strategies still doing it yourself with experienced hands

Well, I don't think relying on forex robots is worth anything rather they are just waste, it is more like letting a car run on road with out a driver, you can understand what may happen. Only those can make profit from EAs who understand well which strategies is to be used at which time and keep on selecting programs depending on relevant strategies still doing it yourself with experienced hands

Yep, a robot is just a program made by a human so we made them so we are better than them right. They are technically robots but the market is no way robotic and it changes all the time. The market is so different all the time that we need a human to think it through so no robot can beat us. We can create them and we can burn tehm too. I think robots are not that great compared to us. 

It's good to have a bot if you are newbie. But you must try to take note on the indicators. Take note on the behavior of the bot. How its trade how it's earn, How its make mistake. In this way you will learn how to trade. Adopt how the bot trade. If it's earning do what it does if it's losing try to find way to make earning out.