Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

Actually theirs no disadvantage of having a bot. The disadvantage only happen to the user. If you don't know how to use bot properly then you can't maximize the potential of that bot. I do hope I can say it clearly that forex trading is for us. But in order for us to become successful we need to spend time learning and then earning. this is the only way we can some how say we can become a successful trader.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex robots are self administrative. Once they are set they will seldom obey to your order in-between. Appart from this they are fixed to the defined software operating system. They can never take intermidiate decession if required in-between the trading process untile the entire defined process is over. You have to wait and watch every thing going in its pre scheduled way besides you are gaining or loosing.

• 3 weeks later...

As long you know how to trade I don't see any reason why its something bad in the way things are for us in forex trading. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in forex trading. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader. I'm really happy with the way things are for me in here. I do believe that in forex trading. I can end up baking good income in here in the long run. I'm sure we all going to make something good out of myself in here.

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the expert that use robot to trade are professional and they have their own strategy for trading with them I better continue with my manual trading. Bot is a tool that you can use when you are trading. You can program the bot to trade for you or you can program the bot to give you alert only if necessary. So in short you are still in control any given time.

It's clearly that robot can't think by itself also It make not good result for traders who using robot much same as they expect. The important thing as expert traders only can use robot because since happen market tide change they can stop robot and make money by their skill. It's a commonly the disadvantage of a robot but then why they have robot if it will not going to have a good result and why it is created wherein some traders pays for it.

Actually robots aren't flexible. that is fact, as we know robot is a code, and they will only do what the code want and you know market is moving every day and even move very fast more than we ever know, so that is forex disadvantages, but beside of it there are some too.

If the bot is free bot then chance are its not a good bot. Theirs no way you can make good income in forex constantly if you are using a bot that is free. I do suggest you buy a good bot. But I know its really cost a lot. So better not try bot trading at all. You can only try it in demo account and see if its going to make you earn good amount of money in the long run.

Well, forex robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit.

I was more comfortable using manual trading. it requires patience, but I can give you a sense of satisfaction. With manual trading we do feel able to control fully to our trading. I lack confidence in the EA. Because after the name of a device must be its weakness. With manual trading, our skill increases. And we become more patient. So the result will be maximum.

That sounds just about right. A robot is no way better than a judgmental human being so I woudl like to use my knowledge to help me gain profit and its not hard so I would only use my own knowledge to gain profit. I think a robot is a robot sometimes so I do not want to work with it and the market fluctuates so much and I'm just curious as to how good it is at helping me making a profit. I think everyone should use their own head to make money, less expensive that way. 

Well, there are several disadvantages as well as benefits of a forex robot. The one which avoids me to use forex brokers is the fact that our account is automatically handled by a robot and forex is an unpredictable market. Therefore, robots can not be always correct and if this is the case, we have a high probability of loosing all of out deposited.

I don't trust on trading robots much as I am well trained to trade in forex manually. Forex robots has the major disadvantage over manual trading in the sense that it does not help the trader get used to trading as all the trades are manually carried off by the trading robot making the trader novice to technicalities of forex.

I think that it's better to do trading yourself Instead of depositing all your confidence in Robot which can fail at anytime, because I have seen so many Robot disappointing people, Robot is just to support our trade or just to confirm signal and not what we should totally depend on.

Trading with ourselves is the best option because this entire robot will definitely disappoint us sometimes as they are software which is coded. The best trader is a human and it helps to develop our skills if we are trading with ourselves. Robots have disappointed many of lazy traders and some have give out hope in forex.

The best trader is human. But to make an accurate trade, it's better to use bots. Unless of course you don't know how to use bots and you don't know how to trade then its better you do manual trading. In bots it's not just all about codes. It's how you set up that codes that make a difference. if you can command or customize a bot to trade like you the better.

forex robots not adapt with every market situation. so, when robots unable to read the situation based on their system code, robots will make loss in trading. if trader have time to learning, actually better if they are trade manually and use manual system. they can control their trading and their losses as well.

Actually there are some traders who don't even start trading start talking like this but later they use robot to trading. if you know how to setup your forex robot properly you can earn well from that thing, some trader could shared some of their setup when you use robot .

We can see several disadvantages of forex robot ,most of this are for new traders since they can become lazy while using robot and may fail to develop their own plan and strategy which they will be use for their own benefit in the future, and also some EA do fails times so its not proper to rely on EA.

Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex. About robots disadvantages, robot is very expensive and also it also has expire date to use. Maybe in 3 months we can get profits, but after that when market goes in other way.

If we opened position in demo account and that is good, we will know it was good after the price is moving right, so how could we open position in real account if we don't know that is good position. Forex robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well.