Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your best Tip for a Forex newbie

abdulla1

A newbie should understand the need to trade on pairs he knows well and have studies well. It's not just enough to assume that the popular or exotic pairs are more profitable. There could be those the trader can study better and make good money out of them than trading out of other trader's recommendations.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best tips for newbie is to try to practice trading on a demo account before try for trading on a real account. with a demo account we can try to trade with maximum and without risk. with a demo account will give good trading skills so that we are able to succeed in forex

Greedy will not take a trader to the promised land as far as forex trading concerned. Aside this greed shoult not over come a trader to take traders in orderto make quick money.there are lot of good resorces out there to help. One of the best i have to come across is make miney currency trading soy co dot uk as they run free webinars and training

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My few tips here for newbie  that newbies should always stick with their own rules, and does not let your emotion change your greatly. Make sure you control it. Be fear when the others are greedy and vice versa also always spend as much as 5% of your total equity when opened a position.

I think for a beginner it would be better if it can trade manually rather than trading with the robot. because trading with a manual we can try to trade with the maximum and we can understand well the market trend. so that our current understanding of the forex increasing

In my view the best tip for a newbie would be to stay calm and compose, as that is what will help us to become successful and also it is important to trade with only with a trustable broker like OctaFX. If we are not able to trust any broker than it could hurt our working also, that's why i trade with them. OctaFX has great reputation along with fully secured and up to date system for trading. They also offer various offers like low spread of just 0.2 pips and high leverage up to 1.500.

The best tips for newbie is with a lot of practice on a demo account. with a demo account so we can improve trading skills so well that we were able to succeed in forex trading. so we will be able to trade with leverage. but we have to be serious when trading in a demo account so we can be trader skilled

• 3 weeks later...

In my view the best tip for a newbie would be to stay calm and compose, as that is what will help us to become successful and also it is important to trade with only with a trustable broker like OctaFX. If we are not able to trust any broker than it could hurt our working also, that's why i trade with them. OctaFX has great reputation along with fully secured and up to date system for trading. They also offer various offers like low spread of just 0.2 pips and high leverage up to 1.500.

I agree with the first line, we should stay calm and compose even we are losing in the end keep calming and don't rush it. that is why we always trying to set SL in order to limit loss because we alreayd predicted how much we can loss just in one open position. As for forex broker i has my own.

My best tip for a newbie would be that I would advise him that  never go for a big shot at the stage where he stands and only aim for something achievable according to his current level of skills since if he goes high and loses it would really discourage him a lot right in the beginning.

Focus and keep focusing with your trading, also pretty sure that everything is under control, this is why risk management is important for newbie, so everything keeps under control. After that always trade with lower lot size first and then gradually increase it as you gain more experience.

One more advise to a newbie trader from me would be that one should never lose patience and become impatient, it would most likely lead him towards loss because he would be going things or trying to do them quickly and overlook important matters due to this which would bring him loss so if he wants to avoid big losses one must have patience.

A beginner has a lot of things to learn from the market and it is not something that he learns in just one day. It takes time to grow and it is one thing that the trader should as well know the way to understand the way the business works. That is basically the main reason there is the Demo account.

A beginner has a lot of things to learn from the market and it is not something that he learns in just one day. It takes time to grow and it is one thing that the trader should as well know the way to understand the way the business works. That is basically the main reason there is the Demo account.

of course, forex science was so widespread that for mengusainya we need to continue to learn it step by step, with we  learning step by step it will be a lot of science that we can get and we can understand the forex trading. So that we can be successful in forex trading.

• 1 month later...

So the key is patience isn't it? Well talking about tips i got few here, one of it is patience. I know for newbie who want to get money as fast as they can, time is important but having patience in forex is really helpful. Patience can make your trading more and better and able go into the market at the right time.

• 2 weeks later...

Focus, Focus and Focus. I get this new thing around 3 weeks ago from my friend and actually proven to me. I never trade more than 1 hour so i can get more focus with my trading and using SL and TP so i don't have do more than that. Focusing also become problem with a new traders who want to earn bigger money with trade with more than one pair even their consciousness have not been trained.

Many traders that i know usually missing this, and i think it is important for newbie to know, even this is so simple but sometimes they don't know about it, they got eaten by their own ambition. So, to be exact one position for one trading, keep doing that for 6 months or so, after you feel confident add one pair and then see the result if good continue if not back to one position per trading.

In forex trading a newbie must first gain knowledge about forex. Afterwards the trader must gain experience of trading, befor etaking further step by investing money. It can be done by working on demo accounts. A Trader can increase his/her skills by testing every strategy on demo account. In this way the trader can also overcome his fear.