Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you improve your knowledge and experience then you are in a better position to return profits from that amount rather than losing. A newbie needs to ease themselves into trading with small amounts. They to make investments worth hundreds or thousands of dollars when you just come out of the demo account or while you are still in the early stages of your trading career.

I would just to say that, to make profits in forex you don't need a big investment. You can open micro account/ cents account in which you can trade for cents. So that way you can start with a small investment. But your profits and depends on pip and the lot size you will earn less than a big investment.

I see that as long as you are not much in a hurry to succeed in forex. I think we need only about ten or twenty dollars to trade. And we should minimum lot so that we would not lose them that fast. So that we would have time to learn forex and eventually make that money grow.

I would just to say that any amount would be the base amount for start any forex trade. But start with $1 is little tiny figure for any, because it anyone can get highest profit then 10% of $1, i.e. only 10 cent increment. So I wish $50 is the best figure for start any newbie.

In my opinion, it's better to start from welcome bonus which is offered in many brokers site. We could start from 5 dollars or 8 dollars or 15 dollars. Each broker will give different amount of welcome bonus. We can use bonus posting from some forex forum as capital in trading too.

Well, if you really want to make big profits in forex you need a big principal too. With small one you can't make good profits cause in forex market there is margin call and you need to care about it. You can't make $10000 with $100 principal because it is very risky. The best is to make 20-25% monthly with your principal.

Well, if you really want to make big profits in forex you need a big principal too. With small one you can't make good profits cause in forex market there is margin call and you need to care about it. You can't make $10000 with $100 principal because it is very risky. The best is to make 20-25% monthly with your principal.

That is right, if you want to profit large you will need large capital deposit and also large leverage. You will not be able to do that with bonuses or low capital or low leverage so the risks will be so much higher. However, high risk is not recommended for newbie since the risk of loss is so high. Its better to use low or modest capital and build steady profit over time so that is more ideal and safer. 

well i think before one can be thinking of investing in forex trading one need to take time to learn about the market and have proper knowldge on the market,because no matter the amount invest if one is not having the right knowldge about the market,one will still loss when trading the market

well i think before one can be thinking of investing in forex trading one need to take time to learn about the market and have proper knowldge on the market,because no matter the amount invest if one is not having the right knowldge about the market,one will still loss when trading the market

That will be right. We will need to learn as much as we can regarding the forex market or else we will lose a lot and disregard how much we will still lose. However, in forex, its good to just invest in the minimum and not overdo it since we will risk too much. Its good to risk only the minimum and still come out with some money instead of losing it all. Its best to gain some profit rather than gaining a lot of profit all the time and then losing a lot too. We just want to gain a modest amount and absorb some risks in the process.  

Of course, before we decided to actually trading in real account, we can invest our time to learn and add to our trading skills. Very risky at all, if we are trading without having sufficient knowledge and skills. Because forex is a very risky business.

Most brokers didn't give too much amount of capitals and we should use strict money management to gain only few cents of profits. It made some traders stressful because they are working hard to gain profits but the profit is almost like no impact to them. It's better to invest but welcome bonus is useful as testing our analysis.

Clearly welcome bonus just some free money to add our margin on trading. But some brokers will give you bonus base on how much your deposit. I find one brokers that give 20-30% bonus to your deposit. I think this is a good amount you can use to trade if you make deposit around fifty dollars.

Some brokers give you bonus just to try their service not to make money with it. If you want to gain big profits, then you must deposit with your own money. With your own investment you can plan to get how much profits per day you want and it is not waste time to get a big profits.

I think we must deposit our own money in order to gain some bigger profit. We must gain big profit in order to reap from trading or else we are just wasting a lot of our time. I think earning a decent profit is necessary in order to depend on forex. I think depositing our own money and then gaining a bonus is a goo idea as well. Don't forget that you can post for bonuses as well in forums so that will be a good amount as well. I just hope that those forums open  up to US traders as well. However, do not throw big money away. This will make the broker happy. 

Actually the initial capital depends upon the trader and how much he can risk without letting it to affect his daily life. For a trader who is cautions and afraid of loosing something big can start off with a low initial investment of $50 while the traders who are looking for big earnings can go for a minimum capital of $1000 or even more.

I try to explore any opportunity to get free bonus credit and make profit trading using the bonus capital. In this risky business if we get chance to earn profit without risking our own capital there cannot be any better deal than that, and if I have to deposit I never deposit more than 10$ in any forex program of my own.

I see that most of us go to trade in forex to multiply our capital. Some people expect it to double in short period, so why spend and risk big moneys even if you start with lower amount like 10$ by right strategies and experience you can turn it in thousands dollar in few months.

You can get money from forex forums. After maybe the third payment and you now have like $50, then you can start trading and keep posting in the forums so that your capital in the market can get up to like 100 dollars plus and I think with that, one should be able to make something reasonable if all goes well.

I never heard any scam broker so I guess your deposit will be safe! Because these forex brokers are making good amount of money and it's not like HYIP that can be easily turn into scam. If I'm going to start Forex perhaps I will accumulate funds in FX forums and I won't fund from my own pocket.

I never heard any scam broker so I guess your deposit will be safe! Because these forex brokers are making good amount of money and it's not like HYIP that can be easily turn into scam. If I'm going to start Forex perhaps I will accumulate funds in FX forums and I won't fund from my own pocket.

there are scam brokers out there. They don't have to be completely scams but the little thing they do can be scams. However, there are many regulated brokers so we must choose them to avoid scams for sure. They can do weird trick like snipping or high spread to earn from us. I've heard of FXCM charging their traders hidden charge overnight. Also hacking into your account by hackers have happened as well.