Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Factors that are considered while choosing a broker

Gee Dee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be understood that choosing a broker is a very important process. It is for this reason that I have identified a number of important factors for work. The result of my choice was a broker from Amarkets. In terms of working conditions, this is now a great option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The main factor should be regulation. Even experienced traders prefer regulated brokers because unregulated brokers can be scammers and manipulate your trades.

The other factors include your trading style. For example, I prefer FP Markets since it is suitable for scalping with its tight spreads and faster execution speed.

Regulations plus reputation also matters when it comes to broker selection although broker recommendation is becoming really very hard these day because of many broker joining the industry while some winding up the business too. So best part is doing some of your own research before finalizing any right broker.

On 3/9/2022 at 6:00 PM, Vaabum said:

For me, the main aspect is the reliability of the company. According to this parameter, I chose a broker from ExpertOption for work, and so far I consider this option the most profitable.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

• 5 weeks later...

When I chose my broker, the main factors I considered were regulations due to the rise of scam brokers and customer service because if there were any payment or forex related queries, it should be easier to reach them.

Since I'm a scalper, factors such as lower opening deposits, commission costs, and other factors were included.

On 4/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, James Mcgrant said:

When I chose my broker, the main factors I considered were regulations due to the rise of scam brokers and customer service because if there were any payment or forex related queries, it should be easier to reach them.

Since I'm a scalper, factors such as lower opening deposits, commission costs, and other factors were included.

I guess low spreads or zero spread accounts are preferred by scalpers.

On 4/13/2022 at 2:04 AM, Vaabum said:

For me, the most important aspect is the reliability of the broker. It is for this aspect that I chose a broker from ExpertOption and I am satisfied with my choice.

Is it allowed to use scalping at ExpertOption? Or are there terms and conditions that apply?

On 11/20/2021 at 4:18 PM, Vaabum said:

The most important aspect is the broker's reliability. This aspect plays the most important role for me.

This is very sensible, one of the worst broker-related experiences is working with one that is not trustworthy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 10:22 PM, Vaabum said:

For me, the most important thing is the reliability of the broker. According to this parameter, I am now quite satisfied with the broker from the company ExpertOption, with whom I work.

We will need to s tart doing our trades with the help of a Reliable trading based broker.