Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Finally, Im able to request for my 17th payout. Though still a very long queue we have in the forum we can still continue on having points as it will take longer time to reach the minimum. But then approved payout requests were cleared faster now.

you will find alot of payment request here, something that before rarely i see in MTV. but now it seems, that things become common in here, from what i see admin trying to get some payment in a queque before paid them all :D, since this site become more popular

It looks like the admin is making payments on MTV almost on daily basis, I have noticed few members got paid on 4th and again on 6th March again few payment proofs available around, I think it is a good encouragement for members that look for fast payments from a PTP.

I get paid again in this forum :D

Date: 3/6/2012 9:49:29 AM

Reference Number: DD9C3-72B80-43203

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: Tarakeshwara Rao

moneytalkvillage@gmail.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $4.96 USD

Purchase Type: Service

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): MTV Payment

I guess the payment processing in this forum has really gotten faster lately. My request was approved after 3 days I think and I am expecting to be paid tomorrow or the next day. I think the change of rates here contributed to this gradual speed up of payment processing here.

I guess the payment processing in this forum has really gotten faster lately. My request was approved after 3 days I think and I am expecting to be paid tomorrow or the next day. I think the change of rates here contributed to this gradual speed up of payment processing here.

Well the post rates are now lowered so admin had to make payment processing little bit faster than before otherwise posters won't really enjoy posting at low rate and waiting in queue for long time to get paid.I feel now MTV is coming back on track and we might see some good things in upcoming weeks.

Well the post rates are now lowered so admin had to make payment processing little bit faster than before otherwise posters won't really enjoy posting at low rate and waiting in queue for long time to get paid.I feel now MTV is coming back on track and we might see some good things in upcoming weeks.

agree with you, i also think the payment here processed faster little bit now, because of the lowered amount and also the maximum amount of payout request that we can request here :D, and today i will try to be more active in contest or making posts, and glad to see other members get paid by admin too :D

It is fine to see the rate of each post is lowered by this Admin here as long as we can see it is still paying and legit here. I see there are still so many active members here as well.

Yeah i too i was sad when the rate are decrease but its not some thing that we need to worry about because if we are going to be spreading our posts in many section reaching payout in here is not something hard since there are good activities in most of the sections.

Since recently, the post rates have been slightly lowered on MTV to three cents rates, I think it would be nice if the minimum payout limit also will be lowered, like $3, so that we can reach the payout limit with as low as just 100 posts on the forum.

I have more than 300 points in my account there and I just need another around 65 posts in order to reach the minimum cash out limit of $5 and hopefully, I will reach it faster soon, definitely it's a time consuming thing to make another 65 posts on the forum.

Date: 03/01/2012 18:34

Batch: 86867356

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVil...)

Amount: $4.90

Memo: MTV Payment

Thanks Tarak Admin, Neng Moderator and Leash Moderator

:D

Date: 03/04/2012 05:12

Batch: 87123213

Amount: $3.20

Memo: Last poster Contest - 2nd prize

Date: 03/04/2012 05:13

Batch: 87123273

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Paid $1 less in prizes