Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I still see bulk payment requests more than 30 as of this moment but then the payment approval is still ongoing and moving so for sure there will be sooner new payments again. Interesting that some contests are already giving the winner lists including the forex and last poster contest which I have been waiting.

today, i see about more than 20 payment request that left not approved, maybe because of today i see some member request the payment, but i am sure that today or tommorow moderator will verify a lot of payment request again. and since the some payment paid by admin this forum have good activity

Well, for me, there's nothing wrong with posting in new forums. I also joined some new forums now and I hope that I could get some earnings from them. This forum is also new and I was invited by the moderator in GMT to join the forum because she is also the mod in here. I knew that this is a great forum since it was endorsed by the mod in other PTP forum.

Yea, you are right. Joining a new forum will mean taking the risk not being paid. This forum is not that new though, but it is one of the best forums around. I'm already a member here, but I'm yet to reach payout so I can only hope that I wlll be paid when I reach payout as I'm about to reach payout soon,