Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

As long as you got the timezones sorted out then it would not be a problem because you will not be in a situation where you miss posting for the day because it falls out of the forums timezones. I usually just posted on the forum during the day to make sure that I dont have to worry about that at all.

I have fallen asleep last night and thankfully I have enough time to post before the end of the end of the day when I woke up. So I was able to post just on time so for this day I would need to make some post once again. I'm just satisfied with posting here as there's not much moderation or strict rules on posting here.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/8/2012 2:31 AM

Batch: 123278700

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/8/2012 2:26 AM

Batch: 123278240

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 12/8/2012 2:21 AM

Batch: 123277864

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

You don't need to wait for another member before you would make post. I don't wait for other members to post first. If I am the last I would still make my post and I would still get paid without problems. So it's just okay with me to post here daily as well. So I would love to post here daily.

@hadg how do you mean by manual registration? guess I never seen that in any forum before.Well I hope this feature will not be a hindrance to the forum from spammers as members will be tempted to open double account in the forum as a result of the easy registration on-going.

Manual registration is when you register and activation link wouldn't be sent to you,the admin would have to go through it first,then if she replies,she would tell you that you did not meet up with the requirements to so you are not qualified to be a member,very weird,though when I registered there was no manual registration

The site always have low activity because there's only few active members would I just hope that I would be able to see more members that would join the site as well. So I would like to see the discussions moving bit faster in activity. Anyway I would still post daily despite the low activity.

Yea,the forum would have low activity cos the admin admin has almost banned all the active members without any reason,well if the forum is getting new members,the activity in the forum might increase,for me I don't think that the place is a place to earn cos I have been banned long time ago

I thought I will have my payment this morning I guess our mod is still resting lol. Anyways, I did not know that the forum has different time zone from my time zone. Therefore, I need to know what is it and to adjust but for the meantime I will just have activity still in the evening.

@hadg can you be specific? What will she go through after submiting your registration in the site? Is it your registration details or what? Well if she judge members manually that way it wont help the forum because its likely to lose good posters.

Seriously speaking,I don't know what the admin is going through in the registration,she would just get back to you and tell you that you did not meet up withÞhe requirements so therefore you can't be a member ,this happened to tirus and he posted the screenshot of the message he got

Seriously speaking,I don't know what the admin is going through in the registration,she would just get back to you and tell you that you did not meet up withÞhe requirements so therefore you can't be a member ,this happened to tirus and he posted the screenshot of the message he got

Well, the registration are going through now and they are no longer manual but automatic from now on. I am actually thinking of registering for another account in here since one member stated some time back that one of the admins upon enquiry of the banning mentioned that they should just open another account.

I really think that the admin should consider removing the image verification and see if this doesnt increase posting activities on the forum or not. This is the only PTP forum that is persistent on using these verification captcha that I know right now and the other forums are working just fine.

Why need to computer if you can't make daily activity in ecmf yet? I did not compute my earnings here but to just keep my activity here daily as I know that I will not have problem in posting here, I don't know on others as I wanted to be more consistent here and received payments daily also.

Nice job from admin.Actually I made a rough calculation of the total earnings per month of any active member here,so he/she will be earning atleast $3 per month from 5 daily posts contest which might looks small but manageable at a stance.

The earnings will get to be even more if you can throw in some threads now and then on the forum. For 5 threads a day you will get paid out 20 cents by the forum and that is good earnings per day. I know that we dont usually create threads so it wont be an everyday thing but if you can do so a couple of days a week you should earn even better.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/11/2012 2:34 AM

Batch: 123655731

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/11/2012 2:30 AM

Batch: 123655584

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 12/11/2012 2:24 AM

Batch: 123655308

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

Well, the registration are going through now and they are no longer manual but automatic from now on. I am actually thinking of registering for another account in here since one member stated some time back that one of the admins upon enquiry of the banning mentioned that they should just open another account.

Yea,I heard that too,but what is the essence of opening another account when mobile users cannot post in the forum,I think there is no need for opening another account,if the admin wants members to be active in her forum,she should just remove the captcha of a thingy