Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Still, many members are thinking that MT5 will be like other ptp forums. But they offer here post of 20 cents still, it's the best for the traders to have good sum of capital for their trading accounts and of course, a trader should not fear of losses and know how to trade.

Are you posting on the site as well. I would try to resume my activity tomorrow. But I don't know yet how to trade my bonus. I just not continued trading on live trading. I am just trying to save more bonuses on my account though. So I just hope that I would be able to save a lot of bonus again.

I have made some bad trading right now. I do hope I can recover. Its been a hard for me last time I got multiple MC in here. Although right now I'm still far from getting multiple MC. I'm hoping that I can make good profit in here each month. Because my main goal right now is to see myself earning good and earning well in all pairs that I'm trading right now.

Well, i think that this forum is one of good forum because we could get capitals to trade in InstaForex. This forum will give us 20 cents per post. i think this is good for you who wanted to trade with free capital. i may will use this forum to get some bucks from trading.

And its really the best if forex trading forums as we can earn 20 cents per post in here. I don't think theirs still other ptp forum that can beat this good rate. Anyway I'm happy that some how I do earn good amount of money each month trading in forex thanks to the funds that I receive in mt5. I do hope that I can eventually make good income in here in the long run. If I have 1,000 dollars trading capital in instaforex thanks to mt5 I'm sure I can earn 100 to 300 dollars a month.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now trying to post in here daily as I can. I do hope that in the long run I can say I really do earn good amount of money in forex using mt5 bonus funds. I'm so happy and same time worried that I don't earn good money in forex for the last two weeks and when I finally make 7.50 dollars profit LR is down. lols. But that's okay. I'm thinking long term right now.

I registered on MT5 yesterday but my posts are not yet been approved by the admnistrator. Its already been 3 days and I am still waiting for my MT5 account to get activated. I hope it gets activated soon as I am not been able to post on MT5 forum yet as they have activated manually activation of accounts after they check my posts.

The month has come to and and I was somehow able to activate my MT5 account and accumulate $10+ in my MT5 account and am now waiting for the bonus to be credited to my InstaFX account. Moreover, I have successfully verified my trading account as well which is required in order to cash out our earnings from the accumulated bonus offered by MT5.

this is frist week of June so I'm still waiting for the funds to appear in my instaforex account. I still don't know what will going to happen next but I'm hoping that in the long run I can still earn more in instaforex using mt5 funds. I'm some how frustrated with LR going down but I'm hoping that in the end of six months instaforex will be back strong and able.

• 3 months later...

Its rates are very huge. But the bad thing is that every member must have a instaforex account, and for sure, there's no other payout processor that's accepted. in that left the room for instaforex. For sure it is going to boast them above other forex broker. They must have another electronic payment processor to get more members.

• 1 month later...

Mt5 is a great forum and even i am a member of this. The site is good to learn about forex trading and how to be save from loss. You can even earn money to trade by posting!! Great opportunity for those who want to make money online and invest to earn!

It's still nice to post here. I'm just hoping that I would be able to get more funds to my account as last month I was able to get $4 of bonus because I had not much time to post online. So I'm just hoping that this month that I would be able to get more funds on my account once season. Hopefully I would be able to make like $ 50 bonus at least. I don't think that it's that hard to do so.

It's still nice to post here. I'm just hoping that I would be able to get more funds to my account as last month I was able to get $4 of bonus because I had not much time to post online. So I'm just hoping that this month that I would be able to get more funds on my account once season. Hopefully I would be able to make like $ 50 bonus at least. I don't think that it's that hard to do so.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how many post can i make inhere per day,though i just open and account with them but i cant make more than 5 post inhere for the passed 3 days and this is why am asking how many post can one make at the forum per day,i like to know before i will email the moderator of the forum

There's no limit in posting here as long you don't spam. Which I don't think you would do anyway. But I hardly make more than ten post because I easily get bored here, if only I can maintain my focus after ten post I would definitely want to post more.

then i guess i have to mail the admin,i cant make more than 5 post,then all reply box will be locked and i will not be able to make post until i wait about an hour before it will open again,though i havent attach my trading account,could that be the reason,after i make 5 post it lock

I'm happy that some how I do earn about 50 dollars plus bonus funds for this month. Its good to add another trading capital in my trading account. Now I'm hoping that in the near future I can make big income in forex trading thanks to the funds that I can earn in mt5. I really do like to see myself reach a full earning gear in here. I do like to see myself making so much profit in forex trading. Lets just hope we can have this site forever.

I have made withdrawal but I have not received the payment. It had been two working days since I have requested my payment. Before I would be able to receive the payment an hour after my withdrawal. Maybe because I have requested a bigger amount that's why it's hard to received the payment. But I will contact their online support about that.

I've not been quite active in MT5 for some time now and hope to fully resume my activities here by Monday. It's been such a long time since I registered and will try as much to verify my account since the first one I registered was through an affiliate link.