Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

Bonus in MT5 is not so important, you will need to have good skill to trade first so you can make withdrawal from your bonus for post. If you make so many post, for example you can make $200 but you can't make any profit, that will be useless after all. When we join forum that need to make profit first, we need to plan our trading first.

If its not so important then what the use of being active in mt5? if you have good trading skills then you don't need to join mt5 anymore since bonus is not important for you in here anyway. You can post and post in here and earn bonus funds without even trying to trade first. That's what I did in here when I'm just starting and bonus does make a difference in here. As you can survive longer with bigger bonus capital.

I just find it more easy to post on the site than on fxfred because I don't think that they are more strict but I don't like the bonus for trade only though as I am not a good trader yet. But then I would just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well ifi It's worth having to time to do so. So I just hope that I would be able to focus in here later on.

Well, because they have different policies and rules regarding the bonus and you know that. And yet, mt5 forum does not have strict in posting because, the bonus will be only used for trading and you can't withdraw it but in here you can have as much as 100 dollars as capital bonus.

The site always have good activity. That is what I have always noticed on the site as well so I think that the site is paying a lot of bonus payment to lots of members. So I think that the forum has been so successful so I just hope that I would be able to make time site my priority also

If its not so important then what the use of being active in mt5? if you have good trading skills then you don't need to join mt5 anymore since bonus is not important for you in here anyway. You can post and post in here and earn bonus funds without even trying to trade first. That's what I did in here when I'm just starting and bonus does make a difference in here. As you can survive longer with bigger bonus capital.

You can make nice post and get much credit. But if you didn't know how to trade well and make profit, is that benefit for you? You need to read all my post before you quote it. I'm really sure you only see some sentence before start to reply other post :). For them who only want to post, it is better to join PTP forum, we didn't need to trade and make profit after all.

Yeah what is the benefit on making a lot of bonuses on the site but you would not be able to trade your points well. So only serious trader would be able to make nice money on the site. So for me i am not hoping that I would be able to make nice profit yet but I would still want to gain more bonus though.

I agree on the previous posters here that you can't withdraw your earnings on this forum using your payment processor you have to trade first to be able to withdraw I am not a memebr here yet but when i have the time to study on how to trade i will be posting there to be able accumalte funds for my trading

I have a problem on how I would be able to make maintain my activity on this site as well. So I think I should be more focused and should not easily get tired when I am posting on the site as well as I have been posting in different forums. And usually i would just post few posts on this site because I have been tired of posting in other forums

If you can't focus or spend many time in MT5 then, you can either do to just post many in the days you will be active or lower your target in daily basis to save some time for other activities. I would say at least 10 posts per day will still be good that will mean 300 posts or 60 dollars bonus a month.

I think I should at least make post three times a week. So I just hope you would i would be able to post that much. So I would try to start posting on the site later on. So that I will be able to earn nicely for this month. Although I'm not sure I would make profit for my payment bonus but I am interested in posting also

You can make nice post and get much credit. But if you didn't know how to trade well and make profit, is that benefit for you? You need to read all my post before you quote it. I'm really sure you only see some sentence before start to reply other post :). For them who only want to post, it is better to join PTP forum, we didn't need to trade and make profit after all.

The importance of bonus funds in mt5 has nothing to do with your trading skills. Its your own outlook not the other way around. I read your post and that's why I quote it. But its seems your the one who don't not understand my reply. Just answer this question. What is the reason why instaforex open mt5 forum in the first place? Mt5 has been open to be a learning forum. And what do we need to learn in this forum? We need to learn how to trade in forex. now If you earn points in here while posting and still end up don't know how to trade. Then its the person fault that he don't know how to trade. A person who does not know how to trade those not make bonus not important as bonus points of mt5 has nothing to do with a person incompetency.

But it's important that you have trading skill so that you would be able to use your bonus well and make profit or else you are just wasting your effort on making a lot of post on the site as well. Anyway I am trying to be more comfortable on posting on the site as well. So later on i would definitely make a lot of post once again.

Oh well I am getting some errors when I am posting. This. Error saying "There's is some errors processing your submission because of the missing token. Please contact the administrator......." So my post would not get submitted. I don't know why I have this kind of problem. Sometimes it would not show but most of the time it would.

Oh well I am getting some errors when I am posting. This. Error saying "There's is some errors processing your submission because of the missing token. Please contact the administrator......." So my post would not get submitted. I don't know why I have this kind of problem. Sometimes it would not show but most of the time it would.

Did you have some problem like this before? If my memory is correct I have some problem in here when I return. Usually its happen because of inactivity in my part. Meaning I don't have any post in here for a while and when I return I have this posting problem as well. Its takes few weeks before this problem has been solved and I think its been act by many mods as well before I finally can post. I guess theirs some bug problem if activity is low. But this is only my speculation.

Yeah we can only speculate .Indeed I was inactive and was just trying to bring back my activity on this site so I just hope that this problem would go away as I know on getting active on the site as well. So I just hope that I would not totally lose my motivation on posting here. Anyway I would try to start posting later.

Time to slow down for me before I got burn in here. Right now I do have 80 dollars worth of post in here already so I will going to take some day off in here. I will try to be active posting in here again tomorrow. I do hope that I can really maximize my bonus earning potential in here. But same time I really don't want to force myself to post in here on regular basis.

I tried to make post on the site but I still get the same error that my post would not be submitted so I just wonder why the problem happens. So I just hope that I would get some explanation and so I just hope that I would be able to earn well again night with check out the site If they admin has made reply already.

I will be posting here in mt5 more for this month. I hope that this time I can achieve my monthly goal or even surpass it. I know that I don't have much forums to focus so, I will just going to spend it more in gaining bonus in mt5 and focus in trading afterwards.

I would definitely try to post more as soon as I would not experience any errors on my post submission. Anyway I would just check out the site so I would be able to if I would notice the same kind of errors. So I am still disappointed because when I am motivated on posting on the site that I would experience this problem.

I'm hoping to receive my bonus funds next week. I don't know if my funds in my current account can handle my investments as its already dwelling but I'm hoping that payments will be done before I will get MC. Because I invest 20 dollars in one of the account hoping that I can turn it active before I can add it to mt5. but now theirs only 5 dollars left and I can get MC if I will not receive the 80 dollars on time.

Hmm, as for assurance it will be up to 7th of this month or every first week. So, depends if your account will still can hold of the market or if will still continue to go against on your trades. Still, it's better if we do have it in the new account as there will difficult if we fail to have the reversal.

my problem is that I was not able to find enough time to make posting on the site but my problem about the errors was already solved. I just need to find time that I would be able to resume my activity here. it would be nice if I would be able to concentrate on posting on the site that I would have big amount of points monthly

Well, i think that this forum is one of good forum because we could get capitals to trade in instaforex. This forum will give us 20 cents per post. i think this is good for you who wanted to trade with free capital. i may will use this forum to get some bucks from trading. Just a little fearing of loss.

I take another big risk in one of my account in instaforex. I hope my bonus earnings in mt5 can hold in this account. I really want to target more profit. For me if I really want to be a successful trader I need to be aggressive and same time passive so I'm going to be aggressive in one of my account and the rest of my account I will going to play passive. This is the only way for me to make good income in forex trading right now.