Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

my payment there still not paid yet maybe because of LR issue.so better for me to keep active there.i really like to be active in here and reach the maximum number of points soon.i hope then member will also make post there,so im able to make many posts again then

GET paid me today !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/5/2011 7:12 PM

Batch: 58529391

From Account: U5345684 (GET Member Payment)

Amount: $1.16

Memo: GlobalEarnTalk.com payment

Thank you.

well, I never had requested payment to paypal from GET,

so far I was paid to LR only, that is why I have received a lot of payments from GET being the payout limit very low, 150 points to LR,

and I continue to request my payment to LR only,

as this way I can cash out after making just 150 points on GET.

as logn as they support LR then for me its ok to request using LR.i can see mostly member here just get small amount lately.i dont know what hapen to this site.they dont have many activity but i hope they will support their loyal member too to stay in here again

I think the reason for deductions here must be that the forum pays equal rates for either discussion post or payment proofs, that is two cents,

where as most of the forums have lowered the proof post rate to one cent and some have even turned out proofs as of non paying sections,

so presently GET is the only forum that paying two cents for proof post,

only thing to manage is that we should keep posting images in order to avoid deductions.

I am sure that the payment I requested on GET for the last time with 300 points, will definitely get deduction,

cause I have not posted image proofs, so I will get 25% deduction in points and

there is no more 20% bonus on GET, that is what the latest payment updates, and according to that, there will be reduction in payment for sure.

I think I lose 75 points on my 300 point request.

actually you still lucky my friend.i request at 500 points and i should get 6$ but i just get 3$ because of unknown reason actually.i really hope then im able to be more active in here again,since if i rember the last deduction that cut 40% i become so unmotivated

i got the same deductions. actually the reason is for being ptp poster only. i think we need to spread our activity around now. as the admin knows we focused much in the ptp section. i think this is a way to discourage to post only in ptp and trying to make us post in other sections as well. so i am trying to post now in other sections as well.

well, I will definitely spread my activity so that there won't be violation of 40% for PTP posters, according to their new payment rules updated,

so far I am also posting at hyip discussion and sometimes even at Forex sections, along with PTP posts,

so I am sure I won't get that 40% deduction, as long as I also post at other sections as well.

it so hard for me to psot in other section as well but that deduction is really big for me not look like 40% deduct but like 50% deduct for sure.i really hope then they able to give good amoutn to member again or at least make any other paying sections

it so hard for me to psot in other section as well but that deduction is really big for me not look like 40% deduct but like 50% deduct for sure.i really hope then they able to give good amoutn to member again or at least make any other paying sections

well, according to their new payments rules, a 40% deduction in points, is for sure in case of PTP posters,

so better to avoid this making few posts in other sections as well,

of course it is hard to post in sections of topics which we are not interested,

but still to prevent such huge loss, of 40% deduction, we must start posting in other sections than PTP as well.

i dont knwo about that new rules.i think they provide less paying section and i think its not really good to be active in other section which just give small rate.btw if we also make post in ptc section then its allowed right?they just strict in ptp threads only??

Its true if break of payment proof posting rule than big deduction but follow payment proof rule is not so hard if we post image payment proof . still it some problem to me to post image proof for this stopped posting there payment proof but great when if we active in ptp section there is no problem to remain active in one section.