Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex an easy way to earn

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making profit on forex is not easy at all, maybe many beginner if they can making easy profit on first time trades they still in lucky day, but not sure for tomorrow might they can losing more from their early profit, as good trader I think they will always carefully to jump in real account they will prepeared their skill use dmeo account untill few years

Making profit on forex is not easy at all, maybe many beginner if they can making easy profit on first time trades they still in lucky day, but not sure for tomorrow might they can losing more from their early profit, as good trader I think they will always carefully to jump in real account they will prepeared their skill use dmeo account untill few years

Making profit in forex trading is not easy. Everything need process. We also should learn from experience to make us be better. Try to use demo account as well as possible

Yes making profit in trading is not easy, in my opinon most difficulties is how to making profit conssietntly, sometime as trader although today they can get profit but still not sure for tomorrow, maybe get fail and losing money and sometime loss that occured more than profit that obtained, always improve system trading and strategy is important to maknig better result I think

I doubt if forex is easy because there are a lot of evidence that forex is not even easy, and maybe harder than we imagine, but no need to worry in fact fx is a business with high risk, just like other business its key located on the risk management, stick with your STRICT risk management you will be able to survive.

@levei that is correct forex is never an easy way to earn and will never be so you need to work hard to become good trader forex need our time knowledge and experiance to be in the right track and this is good motive and direction to follow

Forex is never an easy way to earn money any trader that want to earn money here must be ready to work hard and follow the right and proper instruction to become well successful in any business you dont just expect success but you work for it

Maybe for certain ttder making money from forex busiess is esy, because they alerady having    good experiene and also knowledge about ins and outs of forex business and able catch opportunity that available in the market, but making stable profit is not easy

Forex trading is a very easy market to earn from but if you have not cover some distance in terms of learning you can never make anything positive from here as the business treat us differently

Making profit from trading required good learning the trend market behaviour, don't be over confident in trading because every tick price movemebt already worth risk and hope, without strong psychology and good analysis hence will hard to making money here

Yes we need to follow the trend of the market mostly if you want to succeed forex is not a get rich quick program.

Indicator in the chart can be helpful but buying a seperate trading system if you have the money can help explain things much better to you than some of those free system.

• 3 years later...

The biggest mistake most traders do, is to over-use leverage. I'm NOT against using accounts that give you high leverage. I also trade on accounts with 500:1 leverage. What I mean is that you HAVE TO make sure that your total exposure  is low enough to survive the worst possible thing you can imagine happening on the market before the price turns in your anticipated direction and you can collect your reward. The root of all evil on leveraged accounts are margin calls, which always happen if you over-use the leverage.