Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

@savehouse that is one possibility of handling it and I get the feeling that it could be a likely event with Nick doing this because it seems like he has very little time to mange all 3 of his forums, and at the moment TCC has been neglected and slowly so is EP. Strange thing is that both the moderators, Hoang lond and omarlaa are no longer moderators and active there.

wow,then i guess that is not good for the forum then,if the forum is not having a moderators to handle spammers,i guess the admin should find a better solution to the forum if he/she don't want to sell the forum,i believe the admin of the program fell reluctant to sell the forum since the forum has being doing well before and i believe the admin also made good money from the forum as well when thing as still ok. maybe that is why he/she don't wanna sell.

I'm truly disappointed that I can't make my priorities in EP forum. I wonder if someone able to have seen the admins in the forum as we barely not see their presence here and really missed them to have given us enough motivation in the forum.

I think you have been so busy with a lot of forums already. So I think it is just okay if you would not be able to post here as well. It's is not a big loss as you have been earning pretty well in other forums up to now. So you still make more earnings if you would just post more in other forums.

They a feature / option called as "iTrader". This is well known feedback scoring system that is used for rate person with whom you made deal like e-currency exchange, buying / selling product / service. It's good to see an activity here by the management team as it's rare to it in any other paid to post program nowadays i think.

They a feature / option called as "iTrader". This is well known feedback scoring system that is used for rate person with whom you made deal like e-currency exchange, buying / selling product / service. It's good to see an activity here by the management team as it's rare to it in any other paid to post program nowadays i think.

They say that they encourage members to stay in as much as section. if they found member is continue posting in one section would not get paid. They consider it as spamming or post chasing, to avoid such stuff try to post in as much as section's. i think almost of posters always post in (get paid to) section. They may find some problems with that rule.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes,making few posts per day is already good and that is what I do in the forum. The admin has resumed verifying payment requests once again so I am sure that we are going to get paid in the forum any time soon. We just need to give him some time to process it at his own convenient time.

Well,you don't call it sponsor,the admin in the forum is called Nick amd he owns 2 other forums called TCC and GFT,the 3 forums runs on a different platform. TCC is a contest based form and GFT is a forex based forum. Anyways,I tried to do some posting in here but the activity in the forum doesn't permit me,so I had to leave for other forums.

• 1 month later...

I think many members are getting tired of waiting for their payment requests to be approved already. I understand that perhaps admin is busy in real life but then someone is still needed to clear those payment requests. But no matter what, I will still continue to post in the forum, just that I am not posting that actively as last time.

Yes,you can be posting in the forum,I know that Nick would still pay members only that it might take time. I want him to come and approve the pending payment requests so that Jambasha can process the payments. Anyways I am very close to another payout,when they process payments I would make a round of posting and request for another payout.

A few days ago, i visited EP to edit my payment request by changing my lr account to Pm as the admin had announced a couple of months back. Regarding my opinion on payments in the forum, i'm very optimistic that the admin will clear them even though it may take a long time. I dont see myself posting here till i get paid in the forum though.

It's been a while since I used any PTP, but I see that EP is still struggling with making payments. IIRC I have never received any payment from them, which is the main reason I really stopped using EP. But now I'm back with other ideas than PTP earnings.

Hello everyone!

This is my 20th payment proof:

The amount of 5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Accounts: U1500430->U3878693. Memo: Paid to Posts Payment by Earning Palace Forum,

Thanks for Being Active !!. Date: 19:00 18.08.13. Batch: 31640444.

Thanks admin

Xetang

I visited EP today and learned that the admin cleared all payments yesterday. The admin also added that Webmoney and Skrill has now been added to the payment option in the forum which is a great news to me as Webmoney has a high value in Nigeria and i had been looking for more forums that will add it to their payment options.

I do not expect anything on the site anymore because i don't want to be disappointed. I have already given up on the site . If the admin would make payment once again then I would be happy. If not then it is just okay with me . I don't have any expectations on the site . I have been waiting for the longest time and the admin had not done anything

I do not expect anything on the site anymore because i don't want to be disappointed. I have already given up on the site . If the admin would make payment once again then I would be happy. If not then it is just okay with me . I don't have any expectations on the site . I have been waiting for the longest time and the admin had not done anything

Indieover, Admin Nick has cleared all the payment requests in EP. Do visit th forum to clarify things for yourself. I visited the forum yesterday and discovered that payments were cleared about 3days ago. http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/paid-processed-payout-request/

But does it mean that the admin would not delay payment again. I don't think that the admin would be able to make fast payment next time that's why I don't want to focus on the site anymore. It's just frustrating to wait for such a v very long time before seeing payment on the site as well. The admin has to prove that he can maintain fast payment again.

• 3 weeks later...

i think that the best thing in this forum that it has a very trusted and active admin (nick) he pay to any one how got his payment request approved and this is for long time. And he is always tried to develop his forum to be one of the best. Now earningpalace is one of the best ptp forum and with high rate. I think it is good forum to make a lot of posts and to earn a good amount.