Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

What I like is the fact that the mod in here has been approving payment requests all along even as late as yesterday some other payment requests were approved on the forum. That sort of gives us hope that there will be a lot of payments that are processed in here with the next round of processing.

I am not even sure if the admin is around,cos I never heard any body talked or greeted him,if he is around,I am so sure that admin Nick would be clearing payments this week,I have made a round of posts in the forum today and I will still be posting in the forum later in the day

Today, The admin replied to my shoutout about his absence yesterday and he said that he needed some rest, that's why he didn't come online yesterday but he will clear payments as soon as possible. That was some hours ago. I'm still waiting but I believe that he will still clear payments today and I'm making some posts there presently. I'm glad that I'm not having any difficulty whatsoever in submitting my posts; this shows that the bug that used to make me have difficulty in submitting posts has been fixed.

Payments will be processed shortly on the forum so there is no need to worry as admin is back. There is indeed a lot of payment requests in the queue and I wonder if admin would be able to pay all the members that have requested for payout all at the same time or if he'll only pay a few for now.

So I think I would be able to make some post on the site as well later on. For this day I would make a lot of post in different forums. So I would make sure I would post on this one as well. As I would like to be more active and be able to make payout already as it has been long time since I have received or requested payout here

@syrine22,you are a senior member in the forum you shouldn't be worried about the pending payment,although admin promised that when he gets back on the 3rd he would clear payments,since he is not back,we just have to be patient,I know that if he is back,he would have cleared the pending payments

I'm planning in two other forums before I would post on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make post fast in the other two forums. So I would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well later on. So I can see that the site has still good activity here up to now.

Yeah let's the admin make payments on his own pace just like pay by batches of he can't pay them all at once. But anyway its just important that we would just continue posting on the site as well. Anyway I am trying to make a lot of post here. So I just hope that I would also be able to prioritize this site now.

I just visited the forum to make my daily post so got this bulletin message.

vBulletin Message

Board is closed to update new rates and features we will back online for more information check our FB page

I think this action was performed by admin to update new rates as promised so we will not be able to post till the update is finished.I just hope admin would process our payment along with the new rates update.

The forum board is still closed for the moment while admin is still busy working on the new rates on the forum. Hopefully by tomorrow we will get to see exactly what the new rates have in store for members and soon after that we can see payment processing happening on the site as well.

I have been planning on making post on the site since since yesterday. But I am just so busy with many forums since yesterday so I had no time to post on the site yet. But later on, I just hope that I would have the time to make a lot of post of post on the site as well.

The forum board is still closed for the moment so we can just hope that it would reopened soon in here so that we can continue working on the forum. I am sure that it should not take long for the updates that admin is making and that in no time we will be able to resume work in here as well as receive pending payments.

Lol...you are just after your pending payment,the forum is closed for now and you don't expect admin to clear pending payments offline,all you should be hoping is for the forum to get back to its normal feet,well I ma not just worried about the pending payments I know that admin Nick will clear it soon

Maybe the admin would make payments even if the forum board is still close. Anyway I am just so happy with the good activity on the site even if the post rate has been decreased that I would definitely post again on the site. I just hope that the post rate on the ptp section would not change.

I'm sure that the members would still be motivated to post here once again soon. I am actually surprised on how active the members here while I have never been able to post a lot on this site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to be as active as the other members.