Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I'm not exactly worried the the true meaning of the word, but given that my firs PO request on EP is there in stand-by, I'd like to know why the payments are so slow and if they have plans for the monthly payments. I'm not fearing about not getting my money, just a little uninformed about the situation, so it's not really my liking ;)

It happened only this whole month. But last month, also mod juz got problem and unable to clear payments in the different forum contests wherein i am waiting big payments in there so really disappoint when it happened but then need to understand the situation so im able to have it to keep on waiting as well as able to have payout request but then still pending.

Yes, itmost people are a little bit worried about the payments delays and thwe can see that in the reduction of tmembers activities. Even the chatt contest that used to be very lively is now soo slow. I can just hope the admin will be able to sort out whatever problems ther is on time. I am very hopeful anyway that it is not such a big deal. We will be paid our money very soon as ep is such a trusted site.

Yes, itmost people are a little bit worried about the payments delays and thwe can see that in the reduction of tmembers activities. Even the chatt contest that used to be very lively is now soo slow. I can just hope the admin will be able to sort out whatever problems ther is on time. I am very hopeful anyway that it is not such a big deal. We will be paid our money very soon as ep is such a trusted site.

yeah, it seems that admin nick not online for a long time so that is why the paymet still not paid, but i think there is another admin here if i don't make any mistake, his name is jambasha, right? maybe he can paid some member that still in pending too, just to make this site back once more :D

I have noticed members started to worry about the current issue of payment delay on EP, I don't think the admin will continue to have the same situation for a long time, definitely the payout requests will be cleared by the month ending, hopefully.

I have noticed members started to worry about the current issue of payment delay on EP, I don't think the admin will continue to have the same situation for a long time, definitely the payout requests will be cleared by the month ending, hopefully.

Yes, we are hoping that in next month it will not be the same instance of having a month delay of payment. But then for now, we cannot able to encourage members to have great activity knowing members are in favorable of fast payment process.

i am already a member in this site,this site is a very good honest site,only the draw back of this site is as it pays very less paying rate,which makes difficult to reach that minimum payout,except this the site is very good.

What do you mean very less paying rate? As I know 10 ptp that has lesser rate or equal rate with EP but I only know three that is more than EP rate. So I'm wondering that is a good rate for you and how many sites do you know that pays more than EP rate.

EP rate is now very less at all. Its the average rate of most ptp also.

I don't have problem with the rates in here as even it is 2 cents per post, i can still able to earn at least five dollars a month in here. So, indeed that is a good earning from Earningpalace. You just need to keep on posting to be able to reach such amount of points.

Well for now I don't think it was quite recommendable to join this forum as active members like me haven't receive payment from this forum for almost 4 weeks already.

yeah that is right, but if you active here before you will be know that this forum ever reach this long before and admin still paid the members, but i still comfort here while waiting my payment but today i still see some members make post here

I wonder the reason of being offline of admin. But then I still able to visit the forum and atleast do check if there are new updates and of course, news to admin. I don't know if we will have payment at the end of the month. Although I just planned to invest the total pending payments I have here.

good newss, mod hoangloang already talked with admin and it seems our payment will be cleared soon, you can see about that thing in the chatbox now :D, and i hope sooner admin will clear all the payment here, and i decided to be active here to reach 1000 points :D

That is very good news! Looking forward to it, as I'd really like to get my (and everyone elses) activity up a lot, since EP is quite active forum in general.

yeah that is a good news, i also looking forward for it, and just today i make some posts even not too much, i think admin will cleared the payment next week, so i think i will not trying to post much more from this site