Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Im kinda excited that biddy is already one of the moderator here in ep forum. Just today he is introduced by admin Nick. So i guess we will see him now in the forum most often. So far, still waiting for the contest payments. Considering that mod juz will be back within few days. :D
wow mode Bidyut in the forum,well i really enjoy the treats of Mode Bidyut when it comes to verifying posts.

Well am glad to see that now we can see our point in here when we are using mobile post and i am hoping to reach another cashout before the end of next week since the activities are so good these days.
has been changed of recent? Cos the last time i posted here i could not find my posts and since then i never posted here again.Good for the forum and good for the Mobile users.

I hit infration, and I do not request payment can be done because of this but thanks to this I got to know the rules before I do not understand. and I have to be patient for it for 1 month

You mean, you got an infraction and as a result of this infraction, you cannot request payment for one month? If this is the case, then, maybe, it is a serious offense because the penalty is quite big. I wonder what infraction did you commit?

I think I'm going to miss my target this month. I'm slow down in posting. I check and I miss about ten days of posting in ep this month of february. that mean in 18 days on this month of february I only manage to post 8 times. And that for me is not acceptable.