Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I know about this forum,i visited this site severl times and i know the admin of this site personally he quite good personont only he all of moderators are also good as far as i know,the plan of Earning palace is too attractive,i just need some time to join there.

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 01/18/2012 19:08

Batch: 82242363

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payme...)

Amount: $1.60

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thanks Admins and Moderators

:D

30461490979442917362_thumb.jpg

I know about this forum,i visited this site severl times and i know the admin of this site personally he quite good personont only he all of moderators are also good as far as i know,the plan of Earning palace is too attractive,i just need some time to join there.

It is a good idea to be active in some of the trust-worth forums around and EP is one of them. The payment proof I posted was my 10th actually and I have not had any problems with all those payments.

Yes, me too before i go offline for a day i only post in ep for few threads in the ptp section and still unable to reach atleast 200. But then today i think i will start having payment request and since admin is not that around but for sure when hes back the payout will cleared and other offers of ep forum.

I hope the DMT and MTW can follow the Admin of Earning Palace and The Cash Chat. Before, they both have two forums online each. But now, Nick, the Admin of EP and TCC has another new forum. So, good luck for DMT and MTW. Progress needed here.

What progress you want luke? Seems i cant compare ep forum to dmt forum as they are different. But we can compare ep and tcc since they have same admins. Only seems both admins are offline i wonder what happened or the reason but still just continue on making activity in the forum.

I have just recently requested a payment here in EP. I am sure that my payment request will get reviewed immediately as there are no other payment request when I posted mine. I just hope that it will get approved for processing and that it will also get processed immediately.

Nice forum good posting rate but.. i sugest that things have change because I earn only 2cent for reply even with the hyip section that usedto pay higher in some forum still remain 2cents...admin should do smthing

I haven't noticed that since I am not posting in HYIP. I am posting more in other sections that I know of and been working on. Though I have good knowledge in HYIP, it would not be good for me to make post in HYIP thread because I haven't join one as of the moment. So better to post in other sections than I, spamming that section. lol

Yeah. I was also able to request payout the other day but it is still not approved yet by mod and I don't know yet how much I will be getting from my posts. I hope that in my end I will get full payments from my request. Hope to see more active members to post in EP.