Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

41615513055766679249_thumb.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 02/03/2012 16:05

Batch: 83909122

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payme...)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thanks Admins and Moderators

:D

I am glad to received my 6th payment in EP in full amount. Unlike before, during my early payouts, I got bid deductions but now I learn how to post properly and that's why I am glad that I got full payment. that means I follow forum rules and I provide quality to each posts that I made.

Just request payments when you receive 5 dollars or more. Me I prefer to cashout when I receive five dollars as much as possible in EP. I also do that in other forums. That why if I get paid in all 10 ptp forum that I'm posting I receive 50 dollars more or less right away as I prefer to cashout 5 to 5.50 dollars worth of post.

Well I guess those winnings from the contests will have to wait since mod Juzfinal was still not around, anyways I am still glad about the posting activities in here because it was stable.

Indeed, the activity is stable. But this is only in the PTP and PTC section. Sometimes, the activity in other sections are not that stable that a poster will find it hard to spread his/her activity.

Im kinda excited that biddy is already one of the moderator here in ep forum. Just today he is introduced by admin Nick. So i guess we will see him now in the forum most often. So far, still waiting for the contest payments. Considering that mod juz will be back within few days. :D