Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Thats cool and it will be nice for members to resume their activities in here as admin nick tends to be one of the trusted admin so far. Payment has been made out today which has taken so long and i guess it will motivate members to continue their activity again.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 4/19/2012 3:18 PM

Batch: 92082570

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Contest Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

Just wait for a day or two I'm sure poster will return. I already make a post in here and happy to say that I'm earning good in here right now. I'm hoping though that I can have profit of ten dollars this month already but my request of payments has not been approve until now even though its been requested a month ago.

The forum have already paid its members but then again the posting activities have not resumed from this forum yet as I see that there is not much posters posting for this forum yet.

I think we should just wait. Admin just started clearing payments just some time back only. For now I am waiting for my payment request to be approved only. Have you been paid yet by admin, chardyme ?

i am sure that the admin would pay those approved payment request. there are about 7 payment request that need to be paid. anyway, i have noticed that the members have resumed their posting on the site again. this is good news that the members still love the site.

i don't know if the admin is changes in the site to improve the activity. hopefully he is thinking something like that. cause i want to support the site. i want to focus here than in EP. it is because i am busy already so i can be active only in one of his forum only.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/20/2012 12:50 PM

Batch: 92192674

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Contest Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

i think that there is no stable activity here. sometimes it will have good activity in some days then it will just drop on the other days. so i hope that the admin can attract more activities here so that it would have nice amount of active members daily.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/26/2012 3:48 PM

Batch: 92898089

Amount: $3.06

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

I see that admin already cleared payouts. Not knowing that chardyme got paid for his two payments. So I wonder I can do the same next time. As I thought it is not allowed in tcc forum. Oh, well I will just try but I guess I will still have some time to reach minimum payout.