Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

yeah i heard about this site,the paying rates are well very good.and also this site is paying honestly,the site has very good admin,that's much better,what's needed to us.i will join this site very soon,my friend is already a member in this site.

TCC is starting to be like a dead Forum unlike before because it's been a long time since the last time the Admin made a payment, as we all know getting paid makes the members motivated and a slow processing makes 'em discourage. Though because of 'TRUST' some members are still posting in here. :)

The forum activity is very poor now. Perhaps because of a delay of payments hence some members stopped activity in the forum for the time being. Hopefully admin will pay soon to bring activity back to the forum.

It is we don't have idea so far, when admin going to be online and clear those payments. I don't want to suspect anything but hoping admin will be fine and good to be online. If I have time will try to have some activity.

Yeah! We as Forum poster just only have few good Forums nowadays. So, i consider TCC is one of the good forum and right now i don't have any idea about the delay that's why will be off for a while. It's hard to find motivation to such cases.

I agree with that. Unfortunately, some or almost all members already complain about the delays in payments so it would be better to wait for nick to come and ask for an explanation just to clarify why payments got to much delays in here and in all of his forums.

For the explanation I think your opinion is right Nick the admin suppose to inform us abaut the situation sorrounding this delay but we couldn't figure out the exactly problem in here since he will be back online soon I hope all this our question has to be channel to him.

You requested for your 2,000 gold coins? Well, i will also keep an eye on your payment request how it goes. I know you will get a full amount as based on your previous payment your post quality is good. Well, good luck for that! I also hope the Admin will process payment this week.

I beleiv that payment will be cleard befor the end of this week since there is a scene that Nick will be back ,for the 2000 gold coin request I think I will also keep my eye on this if its been paid then I will be following your pattern for maximum profit.

You requested for your 2,000 gold coins? Well, i will also keep an eye on your payment request how it goes. I know you will get a full amount as based on your previous payment your post quality is good. Well, good luck for that! I also hope the Admin will process payment this week.

Well actually I requested my 2300 gold coins. Well I also hope to get a full payment but I guess it depends how the mods and admin see my posts. Anyway I see on EP, one of the mods mentioned about admin coming back soon.

I beleiv that payment will be cleard befor the end of this week since there is a scene that Nick will be back ,for the 2000 gold coin request I think I will also keep my eye on this if its been paid then I will be following your pattern for maximum profit.

Yeah, announced on EP's chatbox by one of the mods, but don't know when will admin return. Well I worked for a few months to get a high amount of gold coins. You have the patience ?

Yes even i have read, i think there must be some issue for delaying payments otherwise Nick never delays payments more than 2 weeks.I also have one pending request which is unapproved, lets hope that admin will clear approved payments and continue to show his presense.

Few weeks noticed of the pending payments not cleared and a month waiting for those who have payouts. But then I'm already relieved that admin will clear it sooner. Because of it I will try to be active again with I think 150 points target for me to have 400 points.

I will also increase my points in here when i will request for a payout. Currently, i am nearing to reach 600 points in here but with all members comments? that we ain't sure what's going on in here so as long as there's no problem with other Forums, i may not have the time in here.