Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I'm more worried of my two weeks in activity than earning in tcc right now. their just too many happenings right now in this past three weeks that I seldom post. Or I only post about 20% of my actual weekly post. that means I loss about 80% of my earnings but not active anymore. I suppose to reach my 5 dollars target two weeks ago in tcc but instead I'm still trying.

well, the activity on the forum must have been lowered or else reaching a $5 target on TCC can never be that hard, we should have more active members on the forum to participate in discussions there.

I finally reached another minimum payout amount from this forum and already requested for payment hence I now have 2 pending payment from this forum waiting to get paid, but still I will keep on posting and be active here despite of the delays

Hoping it is fine to have 2 payouts and it that happens then I will also try it but the meantime not much activity for here I think even the contests already dropped the activity but then soon it will be replenish when admin do payouts.

Wow, really 20 dollars in a month? Well that was really awesome if that is really true, anyways I can't really get to have that amount from here, perhaps if I can get to be active in a month here I could get most of $8-10

Hehe, christmas is able to accumulate it because christmas did not request payment. Well, It is impressive already if someone able to have 10 dollars a month in TCC. But knowing this month we will not able to request bigger payment for the meantime.

Hehe, christmas is able to accumulate it because christmas did not request payment. Well, It is impressive already if someone able to have 10 dollars a month in TCC. But knowing this month we will not able to request bigger payment for the meantime.

yeah, I didn't request any payments at all for quite some time already. perhaps i will do so soon. looking at the activity i think it might be little bit challenging to earn fast and accumulate a good amount of gold coins now

They pay on AlertPay too? I might join because i like to write on forums :D

Read the rules of DMT. spammers are not allowed. Try to post quality post. the post you are posting are almost the same in other ptp threads.

I'm already going to reach my 500 coins target today. today I'm going to cashout and hope that I will be approved and get paid before the end of the month. I'm hoping that Nick will be active again so that we all get paid and happy.

Yup, we are really hoping that it will happen. Since I think everyone noticed a long delay in the payments. If that is then I will in need of having more coins in the end of the month then if ever will have the payments then we can request it again immediately.

Well somehow I feel discourage to post here, somehow I feel I need some assurance that admin would pay even if it is delayed, just to know that he will pay is enough for me to keep me posting here.

As far as I know TCC will pay for sure, but the delay is definitely unusual, since we can see both the forums EP & TCC has the same payment delay issue, it's nothing but the admin being offline, I guess, once he return might start payment process, hopefully.

I am not that affected with the long delay of payment but what can i do? when there's no good activity because some members has stopped their posting activity in here. And if there will be only few replies then i might just spam the Forum, when i posted a lot in a row. It's nearing this month is about to end and no payment yet.

Yup, it really affect the forum activity so other members might able to think that there will be not good activity particularly most sections that usually have active posters in GPT sections. As I think hyip section will remain consistent in activity. Hoping admin will be back.