Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2011-27-06 04:52:37

Batch: 64222370

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 21 Jun 2011 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Well i got myself a infraction:( Forgot to put my ref link in the link for a hyip i in troduced. How stupid is that....So to all dont forget to put your ref link when writing a new program.

Heres my June payment:)

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 06/27/2011 04:45

Batch: 64222140

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $2.96

Merchant Reference: Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thanks

Admin

I'm happy that the for sale has been removed. Now we can see a better and more secure MEF. I know MEF can survive. I wish I can say the same to GET. I hope GET can recover too. But as long theirs MEF and its paying I'm in here.

@budado

No, it's not same with GET. Actually GET is better but it was before because MEF is still running but GET has closed (maybe) because the

admin is not paying anymore. I hope MEF could still become PTP forum although its rate is 2 cents per post only.

nice design i love it, this is new paid to post fourm and it have good rate to post and the asmin is honst and it paying fast and the minimum to payout is very fair and we can make some money from this forum so i will join and post my payment proofs here soon.

@baragos

Where did you get that information? This forum is not new PTP forum, it has run for years. The admin is honest, that was right but the payment is not

fast. It was normal payment, about a week to wait. And about the rate, I think rate of MEF is not good enough. It will give us only 2 cents per post, that

was lower than commonly PTP forum which gave about 3 cents per post.

@christmas

Thanks for your information so there is no need to worry about payment in MEF because the admin will surely clear all payments

although the site is sold or not. This is really good news, it has answered many members who asked about what happened to the

forum when it was sold.

well, I always miss the activity bonus here, recently, once again I have lost it for the 5th July,

it was posted the results and I also being one of the winner for the day, 5th July,

it's of no use to place the request now,

since we are asked to collect the bonus and place the request within one day after the result is published.